No matter how much I drink i never get shitfaced.

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

No God. The only man in the sky is me
50% abv is very weak. But unfortunately in cuckstralia I can’t get any stronger alcohol. I drank a whole bottle but still feeling normal as fuck. In fact I drove to the shops and had to get another bottle. It’s very brutal out here.

@Niko69 @8PSLcel do u mog??

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 17791, squf and 1 other person
Drinking gene

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
50% abv is very weak. But unfortunately in cuckstralia I can’t get any stronger alcohol. I drank a whole bottle but still feeling normal as fuck. In fact I drove to the shops and had to get another bottle. It’s very brutal out here.

When I was 17-19 my tolerance was the somewhat the same, could drink endlessly without getting shitfaced, when I was 19 it went downhill very fast as I began to lose weight duo to work and I also started to drink less, so pretty much got shitfaced after half of bottle of tequila and barely knew how i got home. Totally cut out tequila from my life and my limit is around a single bottle of wine for an evening

• +1
sounds like a waste of money

• +1
You are an alcoholic.

• +1
When I was 17-19 my tolerance was the somewhat the same, could drink endlessly without getting shitfaced, when I was 19 it went downhill very fast as I began to lose weight duo to work and I also started to drink less, so pretty much got shitfaced after half of bottle of tequila and barely knew how i got home. Totally cut out tequila from my life and my limit is around a single bottle of wine for an evening
Tru im young af. Will get progressively worse
Tolerance as i get older. Very brutal after all

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

Ay!!! Aussie cunt!

• JFL
delusion of sobriety is common with gabaergic

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 190cm90kg
Just do some lines mate

• +1
Just do some lines mate
ill be honest.. im scared to buy drugs. how tf do u even buy drugs???? its not as simple as going to the shop and giving money. no you must meet with deatnoks who have murdered 100s of ppl. no thank u. ill just stay in my basic bubble

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and ropemax
ill be honest.. im scared to buy drugs. how tf do u even buy drugs???? its not as simple as going to the shop and giving money. no you must meet with deatnoks who have murdered 100s of ppl. no thank u. ill just stay in my basic bubble
Just hit the club and there'll be a guy selling it. You just come up to him and say "oy mate, got some china for a lad?", then you go use the restroom

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Alt Number 3
Just hit the club and there'll be a guy selling it. You just come up to him and say "oy mate, got some china for a lad?", then you go use the restroom
that easy?

Can I have some weed sir?
secret GIF

that easy?

Can I have some weed sir?
secret GIF
You're the type of fella i'd sell a dime to for $40 and you'd be calling your mom from excitement

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You're the type of fella i'd sell a dime to for $40 and you'd be calling your mom from excitement
Little did you know, that dime was from 1962 and was 70% silver.

yay!
7068C7A8 15F0 4082 87FC 5A690AE4185C

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
This site is eating you alive and you don't even know
What do you mean by that?

I make sure to get off when I'm able to go out doing something!

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropemax