No matter how ugly you are people will still make fun of you and think you're a weird loser if you dont get laid

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I've found this to be the case. People expect you to get girls no matter what

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
its a halo to be virgin if youre good looking and tall

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Danish_Retard and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 23558
I remember this one time I said it had been years since I last hooked up with a girl to some people, they gave me this look. And I'm painfully ugly, you'd think they'd be more like yeah sounds about right

Images 20

So over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 22918, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Yeah cuz looks are useless

I remember this one time I said it had been years since I last hooked up with a girl to some people, they gave me this look. And I'm painfully ugly, you'd think they'd be more like yeah sounds about right

View attachment 2369107

So over
yesh cus every person has their bodycount written on their forehead

I've found this to be the case. People expect you to get girls no matter what
Looks are cope ntpill is life that’s how life has worked for thousands of years

Take nt pill just be bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Danish_Retard
nah, no one casually bothers obviously below average guys with this, except old family members who have nothing more interesting to ask or someone intentionally trying to put them down

they do get a lot of shit about other stuff undeservedly tho, which is doing what you said, just calibrated

Last edited:
yesh cus every person has their bodycount written on their forehead
What does this have to do with anything. Stupid fucking comment. Blocked.

View attachment 2369107

So over
no way! i thought you were a slayer.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and Danish_Retard
cus nobody knows if you fuck or not, unless you tell poeple
The whole fucking point of the thread is that people expect you to because it's a basic fucking thing that comes easy to most people and they assume you do get laid by default... jesus

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The whole fucking point of the thread is that people expect you to because it's a basic fucking thing that comes easy to most people and they assume you do get laid by default... jesus
and again, people wouldn't know if you didn't fuck
so what's the fucking point

nah, no one casually bothers obviously below average guys with this, except old family members who have nothing more interesting to ask or someone intentionally trying to put them down

they do get a lot of shit about other stuff undeservedly tho, which is doing what you said, just calibrated
Not saying they'll go out of their way to give you shit and mock you for it, but if the subject happens to be brought up and you say that you struggle on that front to the extent of full blast inceldom they will think it's weird and look down on you for the most part

Not saying they'll go out of their way to give you shit and mock you for it, but if the subject happens to be brought up and you say that you struggle on that front to the extent of full blast inceldom they will think it's weird and look down on you for the most part

sure, but no one's really safe from ocassional snarky comments (motivated by whatever) regardless of looks. i think even status and money protect you more in this sense (only applies after 25-30, though)

it also won't really hurt your status if you are a subhuman and called out for this, it's not that everyone will go from thinking you were a superhero to despising you.

as a borderline chadlite, i used to see average subhumans go from sucking up to me to "accidentally" mentioning every bad thing they could think of about me (banal stuff) when a specific girl was around (watching us play football, for example). what do you think the outcome was, that guy sounding like an idiot and basically doing me a favor because everyone, girl included, realized what was up, or me losing anything in the eyes of the girl and everyone else present? without his outburst of jealousy, no one there would even think about me, people usually only have themselves on their mind all the time; this way, he basically formalized my looks-based status there for me for free. these situations are very rare when you hit the net-positive lookswise, but they happen. same with being cheated on or just left, there's no looks level that will guarantee you're safe from that. the only difference is that your potential replacement, if you are extremely gl, is gonna be another similarly gl guy, that's it. that's why most of neuroticism about not meeting some theoretical thresholds is just stupid and shooting yourself in the foot

people here should get into game theory instead of following male tiktokers like massive faggots, it's as close to substantial "NTmaxxing" as you can get

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: vanillaicecream
i added a humblebrag in the edit, dont mind me

This doesn't apply to guys who are Chadlite or above, instead of thinking you're a weird loser people just think you're religious/have too high standards/waiting for the "right one".

I've trolled foids while being intoxicated that I was a virgin or that I haven't had sex for X years and their reactions ranged from "are you religious" to "aww thats so wholesome" to "i have a friend who can help you out".

Same with my Chadlite+ friends who actually have gone through dry streaks. Guys will tease them but deep down they all know they could slay, girls are just sympathetic or will even halo you since now they won't think you're a manwhore.

Does not apply to deathniks like curries (even if "Chadpreet") or sub Chadlites

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
This doesn't apply to guys who are Chadlite or above, instead of thinking you're a weird loser people just think you're religious/have too high standards/waiting for the "right one".

I've trolled foids while being intoxicated that I was a virgin or that I haven't had sex for X years and their reactions ranged from "are you religious" to "aww thats so wholesome" to "i have a friend who can help you out".

Same with my Chadlite+ friends who actually have gone through dry streaks. Guys will tease them but deep down they all know they could slay, girls are just sympathetic or will even halo you since now they won't think you're a manwhore.

if the only point of your entire post is bragging, at least don't out yourself as an autistic loser with regurgitating incel wisdom you've picked up on other loser forums while you're at it (and, consequently, probably a delusional retard/larper).

those guys are sometimes the target precisely for their high relative position, it's just that they won't be "called out on their big nose" by a salty LTN, they'll be challenged in a more effective way (and) by guys who can compete with them.

your post just tells me you haven't spent a single second of your life as a guy anyone perceives as a mogger. that basic and completely wrong "gl guys are immune to criticism" trope is so stereotypical for shitty "manosphere" communities that you can't really blame me for assuming you've spent years on red pill forums

Last edited:

Tales from the rice fields JFL at you still larping

You don’t have any stories of going out and talking to foids or having friends
You are a subhuman 5’8 larping gook as 6’2 with 22” bideltoid

I don’t care if you’re trolling you need to die you fucking larping gook
You don’t talk to women

if the point of your entire post is bragging, at least don't out yourself as an autistic loser (and, consequently, a probably delusional retard/larper). those guys are sometimes the target precisely for their high relative position, it's just that they won't be "called out on their big nose" by a salty LTN, they'll be challenged in a more effective way (and) by guys who can compete with them
What tf are you sperging about! No Chadlite+ is "challenging" another Chadlite+ in an "effective" way over his bodycount.

You have ZERO social awareness to have even posted this coping cumskin

Tales from the rice fields JFL at you still larping

You don’t have any stories of going out and talking to foids or having friends
You are a subhuman 5’8 larping gook as 6’2 with 22” bideltoid

I don’t care if you’re trolling you need to die you fucking larping gook
You don’t talk to women
dnrd + u are invisible next to me in the club

Why tell anyone?
I have some incel friends & coworkers.
They never talk about girls. They are not attractive. So. I assume they are not getting any.
If you are attractive, people assume you are getting laid.

Last edited:
if the point of your entire post is bragging, at least don't out yourself as an autistic loser (and, consequently, a probably delusional retard/larper). those guys are sometimes the target precisely for their high relative position, it's just that they won't be "called out on their big nose" by a salty LTN, they'll be challenged in a more effective way (and) by guys who can compete with them
He’s solely larping 24/7 he’s only trolling all day every day to kill time because he doesn’t have friends or foids to go out with in that time

The path of an unattractive/ugly man is tragic it ain't easy.

He’s solely larping 24/7 he’s only trolling all day every day to kill time because he doesn’t have friends or foids to go out with in that time

first time i noticed him (his choice of a username on an incel forum speaks for itself, really), but the easiest way of spotting losers trying to boost their ego by larping online is them spouting generic, unoriginal bullshit about social interactions. and the "gl guys are untouchable" is on the top of the list in that sense. about as deep as saying race is just a color