No matter what they do.....

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Women will never be equal to men. It doesn’t matter what legislation you put forward or what societal norms you create. Men will always be Ontop.

Stupid ass niggas say “why aren’t there more female CEO’s? This must be sexism!”

Jfl. There’s plenty of people who don’t become CEO’s. CEO’s are 6’0 average. CEO’s have a commanding presence. CEO’s look good and are well groomed, Few are ugly (the few that are ugly mostly are people who created the company themselves). This alone excludes like 60%+ of the male population.

You need to be cutthroat, cunning and ELITE to make it to the top of the corporate world. Females by nature are submissive, quiet and don’t have a commanding presence. They’re also 5’4 on average (in the US). You think niggas will be threatened by some short estrogenic female? Jfl.

Bitches and soyboys whine all day about gender roles and wanting to eliminate them. There’s two problems with that horse crap.

Gender roles are embedded in the chemical makeup of men and women. It’s embedded in their DNA. People love bringing up “societal expectations” but forget that these societal expectations are BASED on human nature.

There’s also the fact that these feminist bitches who moan all day about the patriarchy and gender roles still end up engaging with them when they meet an actual chad. A feminist putting on a masculine appearance dating a chad who doesn’t put up with BS and knows how to control his bitch always ends up in the feminist becoming a submissive 1950’s style wife/GF. She’ll wash the dishes, make his meals and suck his cock. All while being happy throughout

It is what it is. Women can’t be equal. They’re too different to be equal. Their mental state is built for them to be SUBMISSIVE and EASILY CONTROLLED. Not to be a LEADER. When push comes to shove, women tend to crack and not be able to get back up on their own. While men don’t even enter the scenario of them falling down and shove their problems into irrelevance.

@Dante1
@LordNorwood
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@yang
@Catawampus
@Dyorotic2
@fukmylyf
@IncelWithNoLuck
@Aesthetic

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Andros, Vvvvxxxx and 12 others
i like women who are act like my mom
i want a mommy gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Dwarfmaxxer and Blackout.xl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, fukmylyf, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
They’re also 5’4 on average (in the US). You think niggas will be threatened by some short estrogenic female? Jfl.
caged but i agree, men are better suited to leadership roles

women need to understand that it’s not a bad thing that on average men do these things better, everyone has their own role.

can’t expect a man to be an effective female hairdresser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Blackout.xl
Another absolute banger

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
caged but i agree, men are better suited to leadership roles

women need to understand that it’s not a bad thing that on average men do these things better, everyone has their own role.

can’t expect a man to be an effective female hairdresser
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
Equality of outcome is just an impossible thing to achieve without infringing on freedom, women will never choose the same career fields as men when they choose themselves

• +1
Equality of outcome is just an impossible thing to achieve without infringing on freedom, women will never choose the same career fields as men when they choose themselves
Indeed
women who teach me things
tell me right and wrong, who act like boss
Why would u want that son wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Dwarfmaxxer and Deleted member 3526
i want a mommy gf
Nigga I’ve heard of daddy issues but you’ve got mommy issues

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Deleted member 3526 and Blackout.xl
Nigga I’ve heard of daddy issues but you’ve got mommy issues
b835fbea39d71f06a511b0fd2aa82cbc.jpg

• Love it
Women will never be equal to men. It doesn’t matter what legislation you put forward or what societal norms you create. Men will always be Ontop.

Stupid ass niggas say “why aren’t there more female CEO’s? This must be sexism!”

Jfl. There’s plenty of people who don’t become CEO’s. CEO’s are 6’0 average. CEO’s have a commanding presence. CEO’s look good and are well groomed, Few are ugly (the few that are ugly mostly are people who created the company themselves). This alone excludes like 60%+ of the male population.

You need to be cutthroat, cunning and ELITE to make it to the top of the corporate world. Females by nature are submissive, quiet and don’t have a commanding presence. They’re also 5’4 on average (in the US). You think niggas will be threatened by some short estrogenic female? Jfl.

Bitches and soyboys whine all day about gender roles and wanting to eliminate them. There’s two problems with that horse crap.

Gender roles are embedded in the chemical makeup of men and women. It’s embedded in their DNA. People love bringing up “societal expectations” but forget that these societal expectations are BASED on human nature.

There’s also the fact that these feminist bitches who moan all day about the patriarchy and gender roles still end up engaging with them when they meet an actual chad. A feminist putting on a masculine appearance dating a chad who doesn’t put up with BS and knows how to control his bitch always ends up in the feminist becoming a submissive 1950’s style wife/GF. She’ll wash the dishes, make his meals and suck his cock. All while being happy throughout

It is what it is. Women can’t be equal. They’re too different to be equal. Their mental state is built for them to be SUBMISSIVE and EASILY CONTROLLED. Not to be a LEADER. When push comes to shove, women tend to crack and not be able to get back up on their own. While men don’t even enter the scenario of them falling down and shove their problems into irrelevance.

@Dante1
@LordNorwood
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@yang
@Catawampus
@Dyorotic2
@fukmylyf
@IncelWithNoLuck
@Aesthetic
There were once many high iq posters in this part of the manosphere however some were banned others roped and very few ascended. In the current state there are very few high iq posters left you @Blackout.xl must make looksmax.me great again #makelooksmax.megreatagain

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, Vvvvxxxx and Blackout.xl
There were once many high iq posters in this part of the manosphere however some were banned others roped and very few ascended. In the current state there are very few high iq posters left you @Blackout.xl must make looksmax.me great again #makelooksmax.megreatagain
Indeed brother

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Dwarfmaxxer

@Dante1
@LordNorwood
@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@yang
@Catawampus
@Dyorotic2
@fukmylyf
@IncelWithNoLuck
@Aesthetic
Saying this public would kill your status and career

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
i want a mommy gf
I understand what you mean. A girl with strong maternal tendencies. She cooks for you, makes sure you eats and feel good. Gives you sweet hugs and calls you sweet names and treats you like her baby boy while at the same time being your personal whore to fuck whenever you want

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Saying this public would kill your status and career
Indeed. But it is what it is. The goal shouldn’t be to enforce equality. The goal should be to make things fair for women. Fairness = / = “equality”. People forget this

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and .👽.
Indeed. But it is what it is. The goal shouldn’t be to enforce equality. The goal should be to make things fair for women. Fairness = / = “equality”. People forget this
People just cant respect them. Imagine you are 6,3 and some 5,10 midget women is giving you orders. Jfl what is this.

I had female boss like this, she was always serious and very strict because people would not Respect her if she were nice like men bosses

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vvvvxxxx and Blackout.xl
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Facts. Just on voice alone. I don’t respect males with high voice pitches, let alone a female with an even higher voice pitch. Top tier men are just biologically built for leadership. Women themselves even say they don’t like having a female boss.

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Blackout.xl
Facts. Just on voice alone. I don’t respect males with high voice pitches, let alone a female with an even higher voice pitch. Top tier men are just biologically built for leadership. Women themselves even say they don’t like having a female boss.
Indeed. Female bosses are tryhards who do everything to get respect. They’re annoying

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
a chad who doesn’t put up with BS and knows how to control his bitch always ends up in the feminist becoming a submissive 1950’s style wife/GF. She’ll wash the dishes, make his meals and suck his cock. All while being happy throughout
:love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and ChaddeusPeuterschmit