No money for laser eyes surgery

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
3000USD even in third world jfl, my mom wont pay for that

Thats a shame then.

Give those 3k to me tho, I will need only 57k more for everything I plan

You’re complaining about 3k? Hahahaha

Laser eye surgery can have some serious implications on your eye health. Not recommended imo. Far too many people get permanent dry eyes, blurry vision, etc

Too bad chink

I’ve heard about this. Lots of people complain about dry eyes after. Apparently most don’t have issues though
Laser eye surgery can have some serious implications on your eye health. Not recommended imo. Far too many people get permanent dry eyes, blurry vision, etc

isn't that <1% rate of complications?

just dry eyes bro, blurry vision? u mean halo at night?

3000USD even in third world jfl, my mom wont pay for that
contacts are a safer option. If your not white going for a blue might be un-natural , but it can be done look at Toni mahfud.

Hazel is the safest.

• Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
contacts are a safer option. If your not white going for a blue might be un-natural , but it can be done look at Toni mahfud.

Hazel is the safest.
ok I should stick with contact lenses dailies?

If I were to be at home almost all day would it be advised to wear eyeglasses or keep wearing contact lenses daily routinely?

ok I should stick with contact lenses dailies?

If I were to be at home almost all day would it be advised to wear eyeglasses or keep wearing contact lenses daily routinely?
They woudl start you off at 3-4 hours a day, and then a max of 12-14 Horus a day. You can't wear them while sleeping, and any sort of water activities. Showering you cant blast it on your face , so face away from the shower head , only run it through your hair.

They woudl start you off at 3-4 hours a day, and then a max of 12-14 Horus a day. You can't wear them while sleeping, and any sort of water activities. Showering you cant blast it on your face , so face away from the shower head , only run it through your hair.
But I have heard there are brands that can be worn up to 2 weeks day and night continously without taking off?

But I have heard there are brands that can be worn up to 2 weeks day and night continously without taking off?
most brands are not like that, and why would u even want to wear them while sleeping.