No more negative posts from me, only lifefuel from now on

Clown Show

Clown Show

I am a tank, an armored vehicle
I am tired of this shit, being always negative and depressed and shit.

I now realize how good my life is. I always overcame whatever horror life threw at me, I simply never fall down.

Some niggas experienced a tenth of my problems and roped yet I never did.

I have looks, I have IQ, I have money saved, people either absolutely love me or absolutely hate me, I always win in the end.

Time to revenge mog everyone, I am brimming with brilliance, you can not compete with me.

I am making a commitment to exclusively post lifefuel threads from now on.

I am a Chad.

Bleach ikkaku

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Mentalcel1, Whatever, MoggerGaston and 10 others
Can you make one for me?

What does a 5"6 Indian with a recessed jaw and severe cheekbones misalignment do to improve? I'm 90lbs soaking wet at 17. Is it too late for mk677?

Lets go buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Clown show ascended to chadhood

We're all gonna make it bros

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Can you make one for me?

What does a 5"6 Indian with a recessed jaw and severe cheekbones misalignment do to improve? I'm 90lbs soaking wet at 17. Is it too late for mk677?
Sry, can't relate.

I am good looking plus high IQ, plus high sentinence, plus experienced in life and I have god tier frame.

Sry but get mogged.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mentalcel1, MoggerGaston, the BULL and 1 other person
Sry, can't relate.

I am good looking plus high IQ, plus high sentinence, plus experienced in life and I have god tier frame.

Sry but get mogged.
What the hell! You lied to me!! :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
What the hell! You lied to me!! :incel:
Man you really think that some ridiculous problem like inceldom is going to break me down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Man, I always overcame everything and I will overcome this. I am a tank, an armored vehicle, my mental is on another level.

• JFL
Reactions: Mentalcel1, looksmaxxing223 and Gaygymmaxx
Man you really think that some ridiculous problem like inceldom is going to break me down :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Man, I always overcame everything and I will overcame this. I am a tank, an armored vehicle, my mental is on another level.
@the BULL/ @MoggerGaston tier monologue

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston and the BULL
Can you make one for me?

Aren’t you Chad :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Can you make one for me?

You didn't look indian at all

Purebred aryan nazi

Can you make one for me?

You look good

I was depressed to. The only cope I is to try enjoying the little moments in life. Watching a nice tv show, playing a nice game, reading a good book, doing a nice workout in the sun. That's what life is about. Life is cope nevertheless.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
@Clown Show mirin new lion

Join the pack. Jfl at feeling down, depressed, ugly, mogged

When you are one of the best people alive, especially knowing where you came from and what you survived

I know normies with life given on a silver platter yet I still mog them, how brutal jfl.

Time of the lion is here.
@the BULL

I feel it too most of the time, depression still returns but is easily defeated last few days

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clown Show and the BULL