No more North Indian/ Dravidian terms to be used

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
I propose rather the original ethnological classification of the main three races found in the Indian subcon

Indo Afgan (can be mixed w Assyrian/ Arabs) :

Hard to find a pure representation, but we can take Moose Ali Khan to posess the prototypical Indo Afghan skull (although he has a few other elements)

The Aryans of India form the greatest portion of the population to the north of the Nerbada and Mahanadi; they speak different dialects of the neo-Hindu language. We distinguish several ethnic groups by these dialects, or the generic names designating aggregations of castes: Brahmans, Rajputs (10 1⁄2 millions), Jats and Gujars (9 millions altogether), Katis (42,000); or by their religion, as the Sikhs, renowned for their warlike disposition, and recognising, at least theoretically, no castes.

The root-stock of all these populations is formed by the Indo-Afghan race. This race we find again in almost a pure state among the Sikhs (stature 1 m. 71 cm, ceph. ind. in the liv. sub. 72.7, nas. ind. on the liv. sub. 68.8), and a little weakened among the Punjabi (height, 1 m. 68, ceph. ind. 74.9, nas. ind. 70.2).

Closest representation so far of the Indo Afghan race:

Dravidans can be classified into two sub races:

a platyrhinian one, with broad flat nose, rounded face​

The other sub-race, leptorhinian, with narrow prominent nose, and elongated face may be noted in some particular groups, especially among the Nairs, the Telugus, and the Tamils:​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 77718, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: timid
platyrrhine mogs tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Cope more Dalit. :hnghn:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 77718
cope meeks sent the huwhite women into mass hysteria, although i dont like him
Yeah but he's still untermensch even if he looks good and has appeal. How are u even using the word

dnr dalit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77718