No Offense, But this Site has Dumb Simps

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
If I criticize women, I have some on here tell me Im bluepilled.

Dont they understand that being bluepilled means that you think most women are angels
who can do no wrong and that you dont call women out on their evil ways?
Are they that dumb? I thought incels supposed to be smarter than normies. Seems the opposite.

Also they call me ugly when I speak out on the evils of women.
They say women treat handsome men good and ugly men bad.
I have personally seen women in real life treating handsome men like crap and being rude to them and some of these men
have come back to me to cry about it.
A woman who is a good woman wouldnt treat an incel bad just due to looks, that is shallow and evil as fuck.

It seems like some of you all who make these extremely stupid comments have never left your house
or never interacted with a wide variety of people. You never interacted with beautiful women or women with good personality.
Most good looking women have a good life and dont go around treating unattractive men badly.

Also in real life, most of the men complaining about women are = Most men including Chads. Men with gfs and wives complain
way more about women that single men or incels.

Most Modern day women are absolute scum. You think a Chad wants a women who parties and sleeps around
and treats unattractive people like shit?
Why would a Chad want an evil woman who only treats goodlooking people good?
No one wants such a shallow person.

For some of you to even make that statement, means you are extremely feminine, woman worshippers
with not one ounce of intelligence or backbone in your body. Complete fools with no experience in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Darkeningstar
If I criticize women, I have some on here tell me Im bluepilled.

Dont they understand that being bluepilled means that you think most women are angels
who can do no wrong and that you dont call women out on their evil ways?
Are they that dumb? I thought incels supposed to be smarter than normies. Seems the opposite.

Also they call me ugly when I speak out on the evils of women.
They say women treat handsome men good and ugly men bad.
I have personally seen women in real life treating handsome men like crap and being rude to them and some of these men
have come back to me to cry about it.
A woman who is a good woman wouldnt treat an incel bad just due to looks, that is shallow and evil as fuck.

It seems like some of you all who make these extremely stupid comments have never left your house
or never interacted with a wide variety of people. You never interacted with beautiful women or women with good personality.
Most good looking women have a good life and dont go around treating unattractive men badly.

Also in real life, most of the men complaining about women are = Most men including Chads. Men with gfs and wives complain
way more about women that single men or incels.

Most Modern day women are absolute scum. You think a Chad wants a women who parties and sleeps around
and treats unattractive people like shit?
Why would a Chad want an evil woman who only treats goodlooking people good?
No one wants such a shallow person.

For some of you to even make that statement, means you are extremely feminine, woman worshippers
with not one ounce of intelligence or backbone in your body. Complete fools with no experience in real life.
You focused on the finger, I don't see many, maybe my eyesight is playing tricks on me. However I think they simply have an accepting point of view rather than an understanding one