No one as narcy as tallfags

Mewton

Mewton

Lottery winner
Look. Look. Look how tall I am in a country where average height is 5'4:soy:

This nigger was norwooding he probably lurked the forum and changed his hairstyle jfl

How do Gook bhais deal with this shit now constantly happening in their countries?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DarkAscender, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
I’d be narcy too ngl

I’m already narcy despite being MTN:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, org3cel.RR, vratisevojvodo and 1 other person
Look. Look. Look how tall I am in a country where average height is 5'4:soy:

This nigger was norwooding he probably lurked the forum and changed his hairstyle jfl

How do Gook bhais deal with this shit now constantly happening in their countries?

• JFL
Reactions: incelbhai, JohnBaza, PROMETHEUS and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yodasbigonials and Mewton
He's 6'3 with lifts.

• Woah
Reactions: Mewton
He's an abused dog trying to make up for the fact he was invisible and socially reserved in his teen years while having normie looks and normie height up until 17.
He didn't have his first kiss until he was 18 and slayed his first girl just before turning 20 and says that he dumpster dived due to low confidence and not believing he could pull a good looking girl.
I'm not pointing this out to hate on him as I've had a similar lifepath although I kissed a girl aged 12 and slayed a girl at 18
I believe his sole motivation in life now is to have edits made of him and be regarded as a PSL God and have a fanbase of aspie worshippers like Chico and Barrett etc have.

As for tallfags being narcy, I think that guys who are bigger than their peers from a young age will generally have douche like personalities particularly if they are big framed or fat they'll enjoy pushing others around.

Guys who are tall and skinny from a young age will have people trying to slag them and humble them if their face isn't above average.
Guys with the late bloomer, skinny build who have been average height all of their life but then become 95th percentile+ height in the space of a couple of years live a unique experience where they know what it's like to see both sides of the coin.

They will usually maintain their humble nature they had prior and never bring up their height as a topic around others and never insult someone over their height yet they will still find outlets to let people know about their height (online) and have height related discussions from the safety of not been seen as desperate for validation as would be the case if they started having height discussions with people irl.

Whenever I'm with someone in public and they bring up my height in convo I try to change the subject asap so that people who overhear don't think I'm some narcy fag who feels he needs to discuss heightmogging in public

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Mewton
He's an abused dog trying to make up for the fact he was invisible and socially reserved in his teen years while having normie looks and normie height up until 17.
He didn't have his first kiss until he was 18 and slayed his first girl just before turning 20 and says that he dumpster dived due to low confidence and not believing he could pull a good looking girl.
I'm not pointing this out to hate on him as I've had a similar lifepath although I kissed a girl aged 12 and slayed a girl at 18
I believe his sole motivation in life now is to have edits made of him and be regarded as a PSL God and have a fanbase of aspie worshippers like Chico and Barrett etc have.

As for tallfags being narcy, I think that guys who are bigger than their peers from a young age will generally have douche like personalities particularly if they are big framed or fat they'll enjoy pushing others around.

Guys who are tall and skinny from a young age will have people trying to slag them and humble them if their face isn't above average.
Guys with the late bloomer, skinny build who have been average height all of their life but then become 95th percentile+ height in the space of a couple of years live a unique experience where they know what it's like to see both sides of the coin.

They will usually maintain their humble nature they had prior and never bring up their height as a topic around others and never insult someone over their height yet they will still find outlets to let people know about their height (online) and have height related discussions from the safety of not been seen as desperate for validation as would be the case if they started having height discussions with people irl.

Whenever I'm with so meone in public and they bring up my height in convo I try to change the subject asap so that people who overhear don't think I'm some narcy fag who feels he needs to discuss heightmogging in public

he looks chadlite even with that faggot seaweed hair