Htobrother

Minox strd/18.06.24|Cut1400KCALday |13.07
Im leanmaxxing I don't look bad but not like I was

Not true lol

• +1
Reactions: sub5outsider, mike21, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Fatcel cope
25% and 15% bf is day and night difference
Fat is good for you. Your hormones are made from saturated fat. Raw fat molecules are 50x smaller than cooked fat. Eat as much raw fat as possible and you won’t look fat. I’m 20% body fat but still have sharp jawline and abs because of this. Most people truly get fat from eating cooked starch which is poison to the body.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Epola, watah and 3 others
Fat is good for you. Your hormones are made from saturated fat. Raw fat molecules are 50x smaller than cooked fat. Eat as much raw fat as possible and you won’t look fat. I’m 20% body fat but still have sharp jawline and abs because of this. Most people truly get fat from eating cooked starch which is poison to the body.
this is true im sick of these ray peat retards saying you should avoid fat and just eat a bunch of bread instead

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, Imretarded?, DeadTrees and 1 other person
this is true im sick of these ray peat retards saying you should avoid fat and just eat a bunch of bread instead
Essential Fatty Acids are a thing for a reason. You need as many Omega 3s as possible. There’s nothing essential about carbohydrate. Matter of fact cooked starch has heavy amounts of advanced gylcation end products which will AGE you sooner. Every hormone in the body is produced via the saturated fat and cholesterol pathways. No fat = no libido. Our testicles are completely made up of fat. No fat = No luteinizing hormone and no free testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Xtra
Essential Fatty Acids are a thing for a reason. You need as many Omega 3s as possible. There’s nothing essential about carbohydrate. Matter of fact cooked starch has heavy amounts of advanced gylcation end products which will AGE you sooner. Every hormone in the body is produced via the saturated fat and cholesterol pathways. No fat = no libido. Our testicles are completely made up of fat. No fat = No luteinizing hormone and no free testosterone.
what type of diet do you follow, im trying to improve mine but not in the dumb ray peat way

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I used to be 25% bloatcel two year ago at like 72kg. My body looked good. But I'm never going back even tho I'm like 62kg now and same as some women :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I used to be 25% bloatcel two year ago at like 72kg. My body looked good. But I'm never going back even tho I'm like 62kg now and same as some women :forcedsmile:
72 is already woman weight, 62 is basically what skinny girls weigh
what made you go down all the way

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
what type of diet do you follow, im trying to improve mine but not in the dumb ray peat way
Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz

Im 83kg at 15% bodyfat
25% at 90

Its not good if you are fat physically it fucks your hormonal profile and HPTA and beauty

Dietary fat is good for fatloss
High fat low fat is what I would prefer
For loosing fat

Extrem mode would be Keto

Some people can but they are extremely difficult to find. I see one every couple of years if not more time.

They always have a great haircut and are very well trimmed, also dress good (Dont grt me wrong dress good for me means wearing a black shirt with black nike pants combined with black nike shoes) and walk masculine.

Last edited:
if you are metabolically unhealthy it fucks your hormonal profile and HPTA and beauty

Dietary fat is good for fatloss
High fat low carb is what I would prefer
For loosing fat

Extrem mode would be Keto
Fixed it for you.

25% at 72kg? How fucking short are you?

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
It's hard to do unless you're like Barrett and eye area can save you

Pull out that fat chad from the fat vs fit yt vid.

25% at 72kg? How fucking short are you?
5'7.5 :feelswhy:

72 is already woman weight, 62 is basically what skinny girls weigh
what made you go down all the way
You're thinking about the "average" persons weight which is obese anyway. A 72kg 5'3 woman is overweight.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
5'7.5 :feelswhy:

You're thinking about the "average" persons weight which is obese anyway. A 72kg 5'3 woman is overweight.
no lol you’re just a twink, 72 is always more normal than 62 unless the person is an actual midget who’s like 4’5 or around that

• JFL
being super lean is not masculine all masculine man are like 15-20 bodyfat and are big

no lol you’re just a twink, 72 is always more normal than 62 unless the person is an actual midget who’s like 4’5 or around that
That's cope. Just look at the weight of 5'7-5'10 guys in lightweight / middleweight.

That's cope. Just look at the weight of 5'7-5'10 guys in lightweight / middleweight.
neither of us are boxers who fight at a certain weight class, how is that relevant

if you’re actually 62kg then my 12 yr old sister weightmogs you

• JFL
Above 12% is for normies, get your shit together

neither of us are boxers who fight at a certain weight class, how is that relevant

if you’re actually 62kg then my 12 yr old sister weightmogs you
There are guys here who are 6'1 and weigh that. You can't take average weight as an indicator. 65kg and 10% body fat I'd look pretty good.

When I used to be 68-72kg and 25% people would comment I look 'big'.