no one cares

N

normalman

Iron
It’s over that’s day 390 in looksmaxxing iam in hell but that’s can be genetics I can’t understand what’s i say I forget how i can talk and mewing and all this shit make me over and over i will start gh after 5month that’s The appointment the doctor gave me and yeah iam not that’s good to talk and idk if any one say that’s shit or cares about that’s but if u see what’s that’s normal man say rply on me and Even I didn't become dealing with discussions and topics, I became going out and entering other topics while I was in another topic to help understand the first topic. I don't know what to say or what to write now, and this lookmaxxing has become affecting my mind, and even I can no longer write what I say in my mind. This is kind of strange, but I don't know, and I forgot what I want to write if I'm late for a moment, and also the other effect is that I speak like ai and thanks for reading this shit That’s my first day in org bc id like to be here before but now i can

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Couldn't even read a sentence

• +1
Reactions: watah and lokmazclock
Repent to hamza bro and follow his teachings, he has saved me once already, ADONISS

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I didn’t understand a single word

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
I choose brain is either fried

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231