No one ever called my nose out irl why ?

antony 726

antony 726

Kraken
People here usually call my nose out to get rhino it it’s big
But irl no one ever told me I have a big nose I had people calling my lips . Hair . 4head . Eyebrow Jfl . But no one ever called my nose out .is the lenses or people here are just like that ?

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, brucewayne78, cannotbeasked and 2 others
They dont have to call it out. That is cruel and will ruin their reputation. They just file you accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, TechnoBoss, NateJacobs and 3 others
They dont have to call it out. That is cruel and will ruin their reputation. They just file you accordingly.
My English is not 100% I understand 75% of what u said sorry bahi

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: noonespecial, truthhurts, brucewayne78 and 2 others
Wdym
Like they just say something?
No I mean people judge you in silence. I don't know how much changing your nose will benefit you but more girls will be interested and everyone will treat you better except for maybe close family. Its not a deliberate thing. Like a fear response. Your attractiveness is a big part of how much you are worth to other people.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Clark69, NateJacobs and 3 others
My English is not 100% I understand 75% of what u said sorry bahi
Its okay brugga. The more attractive you are the better you will be treated. The opposite is true too.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, antony 726 and Outerz14
Le jews

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and antony 726
No I mean people judge you in silence. I don't know how much changing your nose will benefit you but more girls will be interested and everyone will treat you better except for maybe close family. Its not a deliberate thing. Like a fear response. Your attractiveness is a big part of how much you are worth to other people.
Ohhhhh no my hater was telling me those stuff
people treat me good ig lol

Some random girl in class told me I can give u my pencil and paper for the work she seat the other side of the class .was soo random .
old lady’s let me cut the line with my friend lol today haha .
they talk to me most of the time they just say something to me like what u doing or ask my name or they approach me
Or one time I went in my new class and sit next to a Asian guy and he ask where I’m from and he said u soo handsome bro Jfl I’m between low to mid Htn max

Kinda like this stuff

Last edited:
It’s probably not good then but not bad enough so that it stands out or seems like an easy target to make fun of you

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and antony 726
It’s probably not good then but not bad enough so that it stands out or seems like an easy target to make fun of you
Yeah I even ask my sister she’s the most brutal person I know I’m this planet
She said it’s not big and it’s not small just normal

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
Who tf cares about a nose beside those freaks here in this forum ? and if its just your nose and all other features are good then dont wonder why no one says anything about it

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
Fix anything you can
A masculine nose is long and slim not long and wide or short

But irl no one ever told me I have a big nose I had people calling my lips . Hair . 4head . Eyebrow Jfl . But no one ever called my nose out .is the lenses or people here are just like that ?

Nose has little effect on men unless unusually bad.

See pre-rhino negromaxx.

Because irl people dont know PSL terms and they dont have a shitty blackpilled mind bro
They just see you as a face
they rate you like you are ugly or you are magnificent or you are average
Bluepilled guys dont know what is ruining someones face and making them ugly they just know you are ugly

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and antony 726
Who tf cares about a nose beside those freaks here in this forum ? and if its just your nose and all other features are good then dont wonder why no one says anything about it
I see your point. Bro thanks 🙏
Because irl people dont know PSL terms and they dont have a shitty blackpilled mind bro
They just see you as a face
they rate you like you are ugly or you are magnificent or you are average
Bluepilled guys dont know what is ruining someones face and making them ugly they just know you are ugly
yeah I never been called ugly sometime in org only lol
Fix anything you can
A masculine nose is long and slim not long and wide or short
Nose has little effect on men unless unusually bad.

See pre-rhino negromaxx.
my nose is puffy if like yk

I can send Face if yall want ???

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski
For a feature to be called out by people, it has to be in the bottom 5 or top 5 percentile. And people irl don't know shit about looks, and judge in silence. They're not going to tell Billy No Mates his mandible is downward grown and recessed, and his only viable option is to rope

M
For a feature to be called out by people, it has to be in the bottom 5 or top 5 percentile. And people irl don't know shit about looks, and judge in silence. They're not going to tell Billy No Mates his mandible is downward grown and recessed, and his only viable option is to rope
No like I use to ask my friend it people what do they think my biggest flaw is yk

just send nose
B99E1D7F F340 44FA A447 C51F8EC11AC9
This was the most recent rn
I know my philtrum is ugly asf

bro is ian sommerhalder with dark brown eyes wtf
Thanks bro it’s my fav compliment when people said Ian somerholder
Some girl in my class told me to lol
I use to be insecure ab my nose that’s why

• Love it
Reactions: dostoyevski
Thanks bro it’s my fav compliment when people said Ian somerholder
Some girl in my class told me to lol
I use to be insecure ab my nose that’s why
bro you really look like him just get blue contacts and boom you are ian
Long philtrum tho make sure to grow a mustache to fraud
i think its not about the philtrum the upper lip you can fraud it with mustache not too much

• +1
This is fieeeeerrrrrrr

I can’t bro I use to have one when it was summer but since I’m 15 it’s low appeal yk
just wait until it grows you are a solid htn rn

• +1
bro you really look like him just get blue contacts and boom you are ian

i think its not about the philtrum the upper lip you can fraud it with mustache not too much
I was thinking ab the eye but school already started

Yeha my upper lips is thin asf my philtrum is 18 19 mm

Yeha my upper lips is thin asf my philtrum is 18 19 mm
just try Hyaluronic acid and volufilline for upper lip idk ask to the forum

• +1
wait until the next summer but you could get it now too just wear and post a tiktok easy money tiktok just invented "content creator program thing" which means you can make money

• +1