No one gives af about you

Voice

Voice

Bronze
Keep all your abused dog explanations for yourself. No one cares how much you had to struggle, the negative reinforcement you’ve received, or any that shit. The only thing that matters to normies is the results

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Clqs, bloomercel and 15 others
Fuck u nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Clqs, bloomercel and 6 others
results dont matter it’s the method

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Lidian and itzyaboyJJ
results dont matter it’s the method
If you tell a girl at any point you used to struggle with dating she will have 0 empathy on your behalf. She will in fact think less of you.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, lepo2317, future slavic chad and 7 others
Keep all your abused dog explanations for yourself. No one cares how much you had to struggle, the negative reinforcement you’ve received, or any that shit. The only thing that matters to normies is the results
I do agree keep that shit to yourself but I think it's fine to vent at times to see if anyone relates to what you've been through so you can cope with that but yh never tell normies anything that's seen as "weak" or "vulnerable" they don't give a flying fuck and will use it against you.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Pale God, Lidian and 1 other person
Water is wet and I don’t care that no one care because I feel the same

• +1
Reactions: Lidian
My mom cares about me

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MaghrebGator, standardcel, bloomercel and 6 others
If you tell a girl at any point you used to struggle with dating she will have 0 empathy on your behalf. She will in fact think less of you.

In fact shutting up will do more good that blabbering about this.

Her thought process isn't "oh that's so sad", it's "why am I with a man no woman wants?"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, bloomercel, Darkeningstar and 3 others
Grey makes water post

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
She won’t if you’re attractive. Females empathy depends heavily on your looks level

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
i needed this thanks bhai

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and Voice
i thug that shit out nobody really gaf

I thought everyone knows that. Your fucking family doesn't care and some guys say their struggles to their gfs? Crazy motherfuckers. If you want to be single/cheated on and for your whole social circle to know your struggles, just go a tell your problems to your gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, normie_joe, FutureSlayer and 3 others
If you want to be single/cheated on and for your whole social circle to know your struggles, just go a tell your problems to your gf.
Incel cope. If you're 6'4 chad, females will have empathy for you.JFL thinking foids can't be decent human beings if they're attracted to you.

• +1
Reactions: watah and bloomercel
Ok, and?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and asdvek
Incel cope. If you're 6'4 chad, females will have empathy for you.JFL thinking foids can't be decent human beings if they're attracted to you.
Just be 0.1% theory

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Im just saying you have to act as though you aren’t an abused dog so you don’t occur reputation costs. As the saying goes “he who lies down with dogs, rises with fleas”.

Last edited:
They dont care about beggars, sick people and kids dying in war what would make anyone think they give a damn about us