no one here actually knows how to rate

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
lets be real here, no one will actually rate you to what you're actually perceived, if you're actually good looking they will try to find small defects in your face and minus you 20 points، lets not exclude the fact that if your skin is a bit darker than a sheet of paper you're instantly a currycel even if you're attractive asf, and people do not know how to rate, lots of people here deny anyone being better looking than them so they rate you lower than them so they can fuel their incel ego and stay living in cope

"but your left eye is bit more open than the right one, asymmetry is brooootal :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: LTNN"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, sickdawgie, eiegta and 2 others
if you agree with this don't suck my dick, if you don't ,suck my dick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and imthesupremecel
Prefer that over people telling you you're perfect, even if it's small it's still nice to know what you can work on.

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and Gaygymmaxx
I always rate brutally and in reference to smv

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, brucewayne78, scrunchables and 1 other person
rather have people do that than making me delusional with shit like "oh you're perfect I wanna look like you :love::love::love:" fucking fags

also this is a rep farm all you niggas are subhuman :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
lots of people here deny anyone being better looking than them so they rate you lower than them so they can fuel their incel ego and stay living in cope
this is why subhuman incels are better raters than the MTNs, HTNs, and "forum chads" of the forum

no need to cope, no bias, and they're usually more knowledgeable because their looks level naturally draws them deeper in the blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
, if you're actually good looking they will try to find small defects in your face and minus you 20 points،
this is because nobody here is perfect and the point of this forum is ‘supposed’ to be to maximize your potential, so even picking out little flaws to help fix them, but of course many here do shit on and try to degrade decent looking people and rate based on their autist psl model system

im the only good rater

how abotu you rate these nuts on ur chin

lets be real here, no one will actually rate you to what you're actually perceived, if you're actually good looking they will try to find small defects in your face and minus you 20 points، lets not exclude the fact that if your skin is a bit darker than a sheet of paper you're instantly a currycel even if you're attractive asf, and people do not know how to rate, lots of people here deny anyone being better looking than them so they rate you lower than them so they can fuel their incel ego and stay living in cope

"but your left eye is bit more open than the right one, asymmetry is brooootal :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: LTNN"
Ong