No One Here Goes Out

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
Everyone thinks to get women you need to be a 10/10 and just do nothing and every girl will approach you, every single one of them.

Even a man like Henry Cavill wouldn't get approached, there are even a video of him standing with a superman shirt on the center of time square and no one recognized him nor was he approached by women. You bunch of retards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2426, karbo and 3 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Anon
That may be true in Europe where everything is within walking distance but in America where you have to drive everywhere, it's nearly impossible to find a satisfactory girl

O-outs-side... you mean to tell me there’s life other than that in my b-basement?? 😰😰

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, ShredPill and Deleted member 2846
Just be above 5psl to have a drunk girl come up to you during a party and ask where you’re from tbh

• +1
Reactions: Anon
Everyone thinks to get women you need to be a 10/10 and just do nothing and every girl will approach you, every single one of them.

Even a man like Henry Cavill wouldn't get approached, there are even a video of him standing with a superman shirt on the center of time square and no one recognized him nor was he approached by women. You bunch of retards

Nobody actually thinks that you will get approached by every single girl. Thats just strawmanning. But its true that a top tier male will be approached multiple times a week.

• +1
Reactions: MammothActuary
OP is salty af because people told him cold approaching is cope in his other thread.

>telling the truth
>salty

"No point in approaching women if you don't look like Lachowski bro!" :feelsuhh:

psl forums explained :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Where’s the vid

>telling the truth
>salty

"No point in approaching women if you don't look like Lachowski bro!" :feelsuhh:
There's some truth to that. And don't approach if you're naturally autistic

Autistic like yourself to think there's truth on that
Come on bro, i only approach if i see she's interested, for she to be interested, you gotta look good

We are all afraid of getting MOGGED

Come on bro, i only approach if i see she's interested, for she to be interested, you gotta look good

That's obvious, but you don't need to be chad level, most girls haven't even seen a Chad in real life (except chadlites that some retards here call Chad)

I can’t approach. I’ll get roasted or rejected hard.

That's obvious, but you don't need to be chad level, most girls haven't even seen a Chad in real life (except chadlites that some retards here call Chad)
Yeah, you don't need to be 10/10 to even get laid, just be 5 or 6/10, but then make sure you are not autism like as i am, and what's even the point of looking good when you can't say hi and start her up?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I know a guy who gets women with his presence alone from clubs. He just sits in a table and the women offer themselves to him.
He's 6'1, has no failos and has top tier eyebrows, very lean but not muscular, quite wide shoulders though.

I know a guy who gets women with his presence alone from clubs. He just sits in a table and the women offer themselves to him.
He's 6'1, has no failos and has top tier eyebrows, very lean but not muscular, quite wide shoulders though.
I'm 5'7 with similar experience. I'm rarely in bars but every time I go I am approached.

Even cavill is insecure about his morphs

Screenshot 20191129 175232

• JFL
Reactions: MicroPenis
you have different types of copers on psl

some think they are better looking than they are but have no track record of success so they say things like only chad gets approaches

some think they are worse looking than they are so they cope that ugly people need to stay inside and put in no effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1100
I don't expect women to "hello go out with me?" I only expect that decently looking women treat me like the uggo ones do, smiling at the shit I say, looking at me with attention, trying to keep up the conversation after I have initially approached them, this does happen to better looking guys

It's demeaning when a girl you're talking to barely looks at you and gives monossilabical answers to make you sure you don't have a chance with her and be like "please, stop talking to me I won't fuck you, get out" lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 1100
some think they are better looking than they are but have no track record of success so they say things like only chad gets approaches

This is probably the biggest reason behind these copes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, MicroPenis and Deleted member 2846