No one here is an incel because no incels exist.

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
Blackpill is BS, incel is BS, it's all BS. Most people here are under 25 (aka the age where most people are considered done mentally developing), yet they set such high standard for themselves. Why do you make sex your life purpose? I stopped giving a fuck and started doing what I want and I have never been back to the FOMO guilt rush of "Oh but I am not out having sex, its over!!! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:".

Why do you want sex so bad? Because you're depressed and self-flagellate over your virginity that only you give a fuck about? Give yourself some time, it just happened overnight for me; I realized my lack of sexual experience isn't an issue anymore. Even if you incel fucks had sex, you'd be like "Oh but she isn't a stacy it's over time to spam looksmax". Just stop that shit, and find what you find that makes you enjoy life. I can't believe people waste their time on this shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, Deleted member 21146, thereallegend and 6 others
I stopped giving a fuck and started doing what I want and I have never been back to the FOMO guilt rush of "Oh but I am not out having sex, its over!!! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:".
Even if you incel fucks had sex, you'd be like "Oh but she isn't a stacy it's over time to spam looksmax".

Based + facts + truthbombs

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ExtraBones, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17585
Too high iq for incels to understand

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones and Deleted member 17585
If a subhuman posts a pic with a girl muh she is 3.5 at best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ExtraBones and Deleted member 17585
"just dont be an incel bro"

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, ExtraBones, Deleted member 20519 and 5 others
When a chad posts a pic with Becky muh hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
If a subhuman posts a pic with a girl muh she is 3.5 at best
"Subhumans" have one thing these looksmax autistis will never have; charisma. As a result, they botch their real-life encounters and cry to looksmax forums. It is quintessentially the blind leading the blind.

Stop incel mindset bro
Same with blackpill, doomer, redpill, etc... It is all a gateway to get you to hate yourself which will keep you from achieving any form of success or satisfaction in all aspects of life.

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
Op is a negress From r/IT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
Same with blackpill, doomer, redpill, etc... It is all a gateway to get you to hate yourself which will keep you from achieving any form of success or satisfaction in all aspects of life.
How many Chads dick jfl?
Rate salludon

Blackpill is BS, incel is BS, it's all BS. Most people here are under 25 (aka the age where most people are considered done mentally developing), yet they set such high standard for themselves. Why do you make sex your life purpose? I stopped giving a fuck and started doing what I want and I have never been back to the FOMO guilt rush of "Oh but I am not out having sex, its over!!! :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:".

Why do you want sex so bad? Because you're depressed and self-flagellate over your virginity that only you give a fuck about? Give yourself some time, it just happened overnight for me; I realized my lack of sexual experience isn't an issue anymore. Even if you incel fucks had sex, you'd be like "Oh but she isn't a stacy it's over time to spam looksmax". Just stop that shit, and find what you find that makes you enjoy life. I can't believe people waste their time on this shit.
Being young is litteraly the best thing im 25 now and nothing is more of a looksmin then being old

Most people here are the weirdest soulless persons I ever met. They have no life, no character, no hobbys, no friends ... and their whole existence revolves around sex. Just stick to the interesting posters and forget about the reality-detached teenagers

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Deleted member 17585

If you were good looking you’d never say some stupid shit like “the blackpill is bs” ever again lmao, i promise. Blackpill has nothing to do with what subhumans and normies can’t do, and everything to do with what gl men CAN do.

Also incels exist they’re just ridiculously rare, it’s difficult for anybody to end up as an incel. They need to be either REALLY ugly or not good looking and very autistic.

But yeah a lot of these guys even if they lost their virginity they’d still be losers and still be insecure. That being said, you being like “yeah I don’t fuck! And I just got used to it so I’m happy !!” Uh that might be something to keep to yourself bro

if you average or below average in 2022 your automatically an incel