No one here looksmax at all

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Berry xmas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, diggbicc and hebbewem
ngl im waiting til new year cuz the gyms closed almost all this week tbh ngl ngl

True but everyone already knows this

I do you fiucking loser

yeah about 80% are just rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2846
sad situation bhai:cry:

its christmas bloatmaxxing

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tony, EckhartTollemaxx and RichardSpencel
All I want for Christmas is a Norwood 0 hairline and a warrior skull

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 2486
Gym is not a looksmax.

Change the name of the site to Rotxmax.me
Yes its a softmaxx and the best one for habits tbh

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Nonsense, im finally getting to leanmaxxing properly, im on a deficit right now and do a fair bit of cardio.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Becouse its cope

BlOATMAXXING > FACIAL AESTHETICS
There is nothing more aesthetic than shoveling peppermint bark into my maw and downing it with gallons of eggnog like an african child at his very first american all you can eat buffet

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
No you cant go from 2.5psl to 6.5 to get true difference
Tbf not everyone is in a hole that deep, i think you could gain a PSL point and half fully skinmaxxed and leanmaxxed.

Tbf not everyone is in a hole that deep, i think you could gain a PSL point and half fully skinmaxxed and leanmaxxed.
Im lean already. I couldnt be 4psl. Its impossible im judging myself not including skin and im still subhuman

Im lean already. I couldnt be 4psl. Its impossible im judging myself not including skin and im still subhuman
Just skinmaxx first it could really change your looks, a PSL point gain is ALOT. You are being a little too pessisimistic I think. Its good to be realistic, but pessismism is negative and subtracts from ones looksmaxxing and in general life motivation.

I am I workout and trying to get to 12% bodyfat even for these days I am not going to eat a lot and diet also I apply regularly facial moisturize and chew a lot of gum for the jaw.Besides that I can't do a lot

Just skinmaxx first it could really change your looks, a PSL point gain is ALOT. You are being a little too pessisimistic I think. Its good to be realistic, but pessismism is negative and subtracts from ones looksmaxxing and in general life motivation.
Ok i could gain, but im ugly despite skin. 8 dont judge myself based on skin. My features are just ugly. Skin is on top of that

Ok i could gain, but im ugly despite skin. 8 dont judge myself based on skin. My features are just ugly. Skin is on top of that
Hmm, you could surgerycel a little bit to become human tier. Anyway boyo you're in Poland, the competition there isnt too stiff, you need to lowinhib and NTmax

Hmm, you could surgerycel a little bit to become human tier. Anyway boyo you're in Poland, the competition there isnt too stiff, you need to lowinhib and NTmax
No. I want face. Just for myself. I dont want to get laid becouse of that i live in EEand im low inhib. I want face for myself. For purpous in life. And surgeries are not who i truly am. I want to know that i have superior genetics. That i was born better. I cant have that

Gym is not a looksmax.

Change the name of the site to Rotxmax.me
look at my transformation in ratings, if that aint a looksmaxx then idk what it is. dropping 8%of bf is the biggest looksmaxx I did

As i said, no one here looksmax at all, lean, chew, this is not a looksmax.

true tbh. people here usually look for cope supplements that will suddenly change their life, not acknowledging the fact that they need surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Nonsense, im finally getting to leanmaxxing properly, im on a deficit right now and do a fair bit of cardio.
Being lean is the basic of the basic, its like telling "i drink water, therefore, i looksmax"

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Being lean is the basic of the basic, its like telling "i drink water, therefore, i looksmax"
Ironically as simple as it is its gonna be one of the biggest changes that I go through, once my cheekbones become well defined im predicting an 0.5 PSL increase on that alone. So from 4 to 4.5 maybe

Ironically as simple as it is its gonna be one of the biggest changes that I go through, once my cheekbones become well defined im predicting an 0.5 PSL increase on that alone. So from 4 to 4.5 maybe

More like no PSL increase, u already have many angularity.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Sarms gymmaxxing gang

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 439
More like no PSL increase, u already have many angularity.
Nah, i dont have angularity yet, as my cheeks hollow out ill gain 0.5 easyy, ive even seen old pics where my cheeks were defined, i looked MUCH better.

true tbh. people here usually look for cope supplements that will suddenly change their life, not acknowledging the fact that they need surgery
Surgeries are accepting defeat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Maybe
But they make you a winner in the end
No they dont. They dont win youth, time when all is about fun. You cant buy good face in youth. 25yo sugertmaxef incel is not a winner.

No they dont. They dont win youth, time when all is about fun. You cant buy good face in youth. 25yo sugertmaxef incel is not a winner.
Youth is cope. All you have to do is to look young. I'm gonna be looksmaxed fully at 21 if everything goes as planned.

:feelsautistic:

Youth is cope. All you have to do is to look young. I'm gonna be looksmaxed fully at 21 if everything goes as planned.
No. Youth is everything. I dont want to be adult tbh. I want to go to school, see all foids there. Youth is the only thing that does matter. You can kys after hs unless you have some purpouse in life other than getting sex to recompensate wasted youth

No. Youth is everything. I dont want to be adult tbh. I want to go to school, see all foids there. Youth is the only thing that does matter. You can kys after hs unless you have some purpouse in life other than getting sex to recompensate wasted youth
College is the best time of your life bro

I've been skinmaxing, hairmaxing, bodymaxing, dickmaxing, and voicemaxing. As the only real surgery I really need is cantho, I've been looksmaxing 80% of what I need to reach my goal

College is the best time of your life bro
No. I wont go to collage. How the fuck im supposed to not go out in collage?

Tell me how can I looksmaxx with extremely long nose?

No. I wont go to collage. How the fuck im supposed to not go out in collage?
College is a new start
I can't wait to go out of HS and go to college

im looksmaxxing by not being fat
138.jpg