No one here suffers as much as i do

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Most of you are lucky in the sense that you meet very basic girls and they reject you politely. And then you see couples and you are sad because the guys mog you and the girls are attractive.

Meanwhile, in my case, I saw couples and I got sad because I couldn’t have that with my oneitis. I would see other people share feelings meanwhile I was checking my phone every five minutes to see if she replied. Because at the time, I just couldn’t swallow it, I thought I was worthy of her and that she misjudged me.

I also couldn’t find any other girls that I could communicate like I did with her because I’m too non NT and a girl has to be hypersentient to get me. But eventually turned out that she was never attracted to me in general, always knew I was an incel and just used me as an emotional tampon when she felt a bit stressed. It wasn’t just that she didn’t like me, it was that I had fulfilled the purpose I had for her in general.

Imagine putting your arm on a girl’s waist and she doesn’t pull herself away, she doesn’t tell you she doesn’t like you. She tells you that there is no need for you to do that which means that she got what she wanted from you, you served your purpose and it’s over now. “Go home and play with your bass” she said afterwards.

You cannot recover from this. You got stepped on and used in a way you couldn’t imagine and she could do it again if she wanted so. You mitherfuckers are lucky that the girls you meet are ugly and low IQ, you are safer than you think. I can’t sleep at night thinking that one day she gonna be on Who Wante to Be a Millionaire? and dominating the questions there.