No one in real life likes me except my gf and my immediate family

V

Vermilioncore

Fear…
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
84,413
Reputation
162,504
Everyone hates me and I have proof.

All my girl’s friends dislike me and think I’m a weirdo. Even my girl’s family acts weird around me as if they think I’m creepy or weird.

Strangers give me weird looks.

The neighbors all hate me and call the cops on my car.

I am just hated by the world. So, that’s why I hate the world. That’s why I litter, piss outside, pollute the world, and steal. I try to fuck up as much things as I can for other people.

I am superior and whoever is against me is inferior.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 20370 and Sprinkles
You have a gf?
 
If you're insecure people can smell it and will actually dislike you
 
whats ur gf look like
 
If you're insecure people can smell it and will actually dislike you
I’m insecure because the way I’ve been treated. So it started with them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 22930
relatable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Why you have a gf and I don’t?
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558

Similar threads

zombiesaresocool
Replies
20
Views
95
zombiesaresocool
zombiesaresocool
Gengar’s Ghost
Replies
50
Views
172
Adamadas
Adamadas
Abhorrent
Replies
4
Views
84
Abhorrent
Abhorrent
debonss
Replies
11
Views
75
Tenres
Tenres
U
Replies
10
Views
68
user83793
U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top