no one is actually good even your family

ryuken

ryuken

Diamond
there's no one in this world that won't do shitty things all people are bad with no exception the reason why the guy that u think is good didn't do anything bad it's simply because he didn't find a reason to do that people would do anything it's just the lack of reasons

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, arabcelxxx, Darkeningstar and 4 others
Duh nobody is ‘good’ per se except God since everybody else is drawn towards sin and what they think of to be good in their own conscience even if it’s objectively wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, Pollorex, ryuken and 1 other person
Duh nobody is ‘good’ per se except God since everybody else is drawn towards sin and what they think of to be good in their own conscience even if it’s objectively wrong.
high IQ version of my words

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
God is good
Turn to Christ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SwissSubhuman and cannotbeasked
there's no one in this world that won't do shitty things all people are bad with no exception the reason why the guy that u think is good didn't do anything bad it's simply because he didn't find a reason to do that people would do anything it's just the lack of reasons
You are absolutely right. However, some people are less bad than others. We're all bad though. Bad enough to deserve to be killed. Even babies.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and ryuken
I am not good but I try to be as little evil as possible a few times.

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger, ryuken and Lefty Rankin
Explains why I keep getting dissapointed by people

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and ryuken
Explains why I keep getting dissapointed by people
Because you expect something from them, not that it's wrong, but usually the rule of "unless they've experienced what you've experienced" applies, or you find empathetic people who maybe occasionally aren't so bad.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
God is good
Turn to Christ
Title does not check out 🤣
Screenshot 20240705 211758 Samsung Internet

• JFL
Reactions: ilovetakis
What turned you into a godcel
Was always christian, grew up in a Christian family but the last few days I've been watching more based christpilled content that's all

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and cannotbeasked
That’s why they need to be baptised
Don't work that way. For them their parents' obedience to God is what covers them until they reach the age of understanding/accountability. Then they must make the decision to be baptized.

Don't work that way. For them their parents' obedience to God is what covers them until they reach the age of understanding/accountability. Then they must make the decision to be baptized.
That’s why there’s the sacraments of confirmation, the eucharist and penance. Infants are born with original sin, so yes it does work that way. Even the reformers believed in infant baptism and the people (radical reformers) that split off from calvin and luther but still maintained a Calvinistic or Lutheran soteriology (anabaptists and later the English dissenters) were killed for denying the doctrine among many others. There were multiple wars over it and these groups were largely influenced by heretical mystic cults prior to the reformation that believed in a bunch of stupid shit aside from not baptising infants which a lot of people often ignore. Still really interesting though, especially when you get to the sects that came about in England and in the New World. The non-baptism of infants presupposes that we are born good and pure, which you don’t even seem to agree with. It’s also really hard to argue for.

Last edited:
That’s why there’s the sacraments of confirmation, the eucharist and penance. Infants are born with original sin, so yes it does work that way. Even the reformers believed in infant baptism and the people (radical reformers) that split off from calvin and luther but still maintained a Calvinistic or Lutheran soteriology (anabaptists and later the English dissenters) were killed for denying the doctrine among many others. There were multiple wars over it and these groups were largely influenced by heretical mystic cults prior to the reformation that believed in a bunch of stupid shit aside from not baptising infants which a lot of people often ignore. Still really interesting though, especially when you get to the sects that came about in England and in the New World. The non-baptism of infants presupposes that we are born good and pure, which you don’t even seem to agree with. It’s also really hard to argue for.
I don't care what wars were fought by men, or over what they were fought. Show me scripture pointing to infants being baptized. There are none. There are scriptures however talking about how the children of a righteous parent will be sanctified while still being of their house.

Baptisms is for the remission of sin. Repentance comes first. This is why it is always commanded to "Repent and be baptized." An infant cannot repent.