• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Prince88, rand anon and 3 others
pussy ass nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22099, Deleted member 31562 and Vermilioncore
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 31562, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
You put too much judgment on what you do, thinking that everyone Is analyzing you. You gotta think you're the Flying shit in a non relevant world if you want to live for real

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Prince88, rand anon and 1 other person
Just cope. Get a beer and relax. The world is shit and it won’t get better. So just enjoy what you can and the rest is out of your hands

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 20399
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
easier said than done bhai
It's very Easy. You gotta open your box and show what's inside It. Until you keep It open there's the mistery but you remain an unidentified object

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Prince88 and Deleted member 20399
It's very Easy. You gotta open your box and show what's inside It. Until you keep It open there's the mistery but you remain an unidentified object
How do u do this? Large amount of psychedelic drugs?

Rivotril and EN are very good for High inhibcels @Manletmachine @rand anon makes you feel relaxed and like you don't give a shit about anything. Obv you don't Need to become addicted, only use It when you feel hopeless, slowly you become more calm and open up to the world.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 20399
Rivotril and EN are very good for High inhibcels @Manletmachine @rand anon makes you feel relaxed and like you don't give a shit about anything. Obv you don't Need to become addicted, only use It when you feel hopeless, slowly you become more calm and open up to the world.
Do u lose work ethic/motivation though?

Im definietly way higher inhib than you

Shut the fuck up and do a 1 week trip to Pattaya and have fivesomes with Thai hookers this will fix your problem.

• JFL
Shut the fuck up and do a 1 week trip to Pattaya and have fivesomes with Thai hookers this will fix your problem.
I’m not that into Asian girls tbh. If I’m paying for sex I want white/Latina

• +1
I’m not that into Asian girls tbh. If I’m paying for sex I want white/Latina
It's about fixing your inhibition not fucking pussy. Having 5somes probably changes a man...

• JFL
I get disoriented when talking to ppl outside of my appartment (happens a couple of times a year)
I get this too sometimes , do u get hypersalivation and watery eyes?

I get disoriented when talking to ppl outside of my appartment (happens a couple of times a year)
Who do you talk to inside your apartment

Get over yourself and go have some fun. It's not hard faggot.

I'll check them out thanks

I mog in non-nt and high inhib