No one is getting surgery

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
JFL if you actually came here to looksmax. :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomuser2407, Deleted member 7776, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Tony, Deleted member 4464 and 1 other person
wrong I did

like surgery is the only way of looksmaxxing, shit like lefort is only when you are deformed and dont even resemble a normal human

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 9380
like surgery is the only way of looksmaxxing, shit like lefort is only when you are deformed and dont even resemble a normal human
Cope, all ethniks need Lefort 6

Everything is closed cause wuflu, where do you expect us to get surgery atm?

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt
Everything is closed cause wuflu, where do you expect us to get surgery atm?
Now is the perfect time, you can wear a face mask to hide the scars

• Hmm...
Reactions: JMax
Now is the perfect time, you can wear a face mask to hide the scars
Just wear a cast over it anyway, not a big deal compared to the joy of ascension.

Most people here just need to leanmaxx, so far thats the only looksmaxxing I have done and have seen dope results.

Even my mother is proud to have made such a fine specimen that she feels proud of me whenever I mog someone of my race in the streets.

i am

• +1
Most people here just need to leanmaxx, so far thats the only looksmaxxing I have done and have seen dope results.

Even my mother is proud to have made such a fine specimen that she feels proud of me whenever I mog someone of my race in the streets.
when your mother is 1930s nazi level eugenist

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget
I did a double jaw surgery in 2018, here are photos to prove it:

Me at 18 years old (December 2016):
Me at 18

Me at 22 years old (now):

Me at 22

And I'm not done, in the next 3 years I plan to:

0) Get a job to finance my surgeries while studying well in college so that my parents let me keep living rent free with them until I graduate (when I will be 27 or 28 so either in 2025 or 2026)
1) Get a lower eyelid retraction surgery and infraorbital implants from Taban
2) Get a rhinoplasty from either Taban or another plastic surgeon
3) Grow a thicker beard and thicker eyebrows by using minoxidil 5% foam
4) Improve my skin with a good skin routine and beta carotene for a healthier looking skin tone
5) Add 40 lbs of muscle to my frame and go from 170 to 220 lbs at 15% body fat
6) Grow a much thicker neck with direct neck work using the neck flex and added resistance with high volume high frequency low intensity
7) Cut down to 10% body fat to reveal more definition in my face and in my body

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Need2Ascend, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Tell it for yourself
I did 2 surgeries so far

Cope i am getting bimax this year

• Hmm...
I did a double jaw surgery in 2018, here are photos to prove it:

Me at 18 years old (December 2016):
View attachment 728909

Me at 22 years old (now):

View attachment 728914

And I'm not done, in the next 3 years I plan to:

0) Get a job to finance my surgeries while studying well in college so that my parents let me keep living rent free with them until I graduate (when I will be 27 or 28 so either in 2025 or 2026)
1) Get a lower eyelid retraction surgery and infraorbital implants from Taban
2) Get a rhinoplasty from either Taban or another plastic surgeon
3) Grow a thicker beard and thicker eyebrows by using minoxidil 5% foam
4) Improve my skin with a good skin routine and beta carotene for a healthier looking skin tone
5) Add 40 lbs of muscle to my frame and go from 170 to 220 lbs at 15% body fat
6) Grow a much thicker neck with direct neck work using the neck flex and added resistance with high volume high frequency low intensity
7) Cut down to 10% body fat to reveal more definition in my face and in my body
Mirin bro, u went from skullcel to normie

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Mirin bro, u went from skullcel to normie
That's what a lot of people on this forum have told me also.

The reason why I looked so ugly and still have tons of imperfections is because I come from a family of ugly people, my dad has: 1) the worst eyes you can imagine (lots of upper eyelid exposure and very big prey eyes), 2) a huge thick weirdly shaped nose, 3) thin eyebrows, 4) dark brown eyes, and 5) A very bad mandible angle, 6) And he also had an underbite like I had but didn't have to do surgery to fix it. And my grandmother has an underbite. My family also has a very large history of mental illness (only ADHD) and thyroid disease (which my little brother has developed during his first semester at his university). I have the worst starting point genetics but an amazing potential for looksmaxxing.

Since I inherited important halos like a very big height and jaw size, top tier hair genetics and blue eyes, I have a lot of potential to look amazing if I looksmax. When I was a kid though I was so ugly that people bullied me for my looks and girls always saw me as too ugly, however after my double jaw surgery it all changed and I now get IOIs from some beautiful short women. And I know that if I accomplish all my looksmaxxing goals in 3 years, I can even become a model, and if I have enough acting skills, maybe an actor too.

Last edited: