no one really cares

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I hate knowing this, if I died in the middle of the street, people would really only remember it for like a month, nothing actually matters, so brootal, is life really worth living if you're not Chad?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Jova, Lost_Soul and 3 others
I hate knowing this, if I died in the middle of the street, people would really only remember it for like a month, nothing actually matters, so brootal, is life really worth living if you're not Chad?
overthinking

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mkhzee
They care if you;re Chad/Tyrone.

• +1
i will go out so bad i instill the fact i was a human to others by giving them ptsd.

• +1
they will only cares if you follow J.E.W.S

• +1
from normal foids to prostitutes, to KHHV to HTNs, no one cares a month after they die besides their family, who will die more sooner than you think

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Mkhzee
Not if your statusmaxxed chad

• +1
i will go out so bad i instill the fact i was a human to others by giving them ptsd.
Tbf this could work, maybe if an innocent couple is eating lunch at a restaurant, and some random guy falls to his death right infront of them, all his bones broken, face dissimulated, I feel like they would never forget that, but then 10 years later it would just be a crazy story and nothing more

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel
I don't think anyone would care even if your chad either it's all about status

• JFL
I don't think anyone would care even if your chad either it's all about status
If rich statusmaxxed normie dies no one cares, if rich statusmaxxed Chad dies everyone and their mothers are putting it on their highlights

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson