No one rots harder than me

Deleted member 1464

Deleted member 1464

???
There is a build up of dust behind my ears and neck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Peachy, Deleted member 2205 and 2 others
I might come close. I’m wearing pyjamas but the front area cloth near my dick has semen crust

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Arkantos, Deleted member 4310 and 3 others
I was at a point in my life where I was searching for clothes that didn't have a cum stain on them

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: adrianolm, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4675 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1464
it is what it is
A friend of mine has cum stains all over his apartment, literally reeked of cum and there were underwear on the floor that was literally rotting because of the amount of sperm in them. I Think the neighbours complained about the smell.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
i started peeing in my room 3 months ago at night cus im too lazy to walk to my dorm hall bathroom and dont want people to know im in my room every night

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
i started peeing in my room 3 months ago at night cus im too lazy to walk to my dorm hall bathroom and dont want people to know im in my room every night
I have can't be bothered to do the dishes, it literally stinks but I have zero motivation to take care of it. When I eat cereals for example I pour it in my mouth straight from the package and then take of sip of milk from the carton, repeat until i'm full.

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
I have can't be bothered to do the dishes, it literally stinks but I have zero motivation to take care of it. When I eat cereals for example I pour it in my mouth straight from the package and then take of sip of milk from the carton, repeat until i'm full.
youre actually better than me. i value my comfort first so i probably would have took some dirty ass bowl and used it

• +1
A friend of mine has cum stains all over his apartment, literally reeked of cum and there were underwear on the floor that was literally rotting because of the amount of sperm in them. I Think the neighbours complained about the smell.
They dox me

• +1
youre actually better than me. i value my comfort first so i probably would have took some dirty ass bowl and used it
Yes I did that for a while but the residue just accumulates and there will be legit more old food in the bowl than you are going to put in it so it's very nasty after a while.

Nah I mog y’all
I haven’t left the basement since a year and I’m getting white