No one talk about tattoos on this forum, why?

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Easiest way to looksmax quickly; if im not mistaken, its also cientifically proven that it actually arouses women ( yeah by just having tattoos on a womens eyes you are +1/1.5PSL )
They are cheap
Dont take too much time
It doesnt hurt a lot
And yet i see no one talking about tattoos lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Stevensmithgerard and Kingkellz
Because everyone here is too high inhib to get them

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Joodz, Deleted member 4614 and 2 others
Because no tattoos for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slayer69, Tyronecell, middayshowers and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: slayer69, Tyronecell, Deleted member 6273 and 16 others
theyre cringe as fuck

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, WideZygos, NormieKilla and 4 others
+1/1.5PSL )
2F1428AE CA21 442F 82BA 53DC917A72FF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6113, Deleted member 5694, eyearea and 1 other person
Inject ink theory
20555198 7644079 image a 43 1572819759801

• +1
Reactions: Lux
@joeveniro tatts are worth it if you want dumb bitches, which many do, so sure they should be talked about more, with that caveat

8596.jpg

Who's that guy?

Last edited:
Easiest way to looksmax quickly; if im not mistaken, its also cientifically proven that it actually arouses women ( yeah by just having tattoos on a womens eyes you are +1/1.5PSL )
They are cheap
Dont take too much time
It doesnt hurt a lot
haram tbh

No ink for your face

You're 100% right, OP. If you're ugly and jacked tattoos will be a massive halo and convert you from creepy to dangerous and ultimately mysterious/sexy if you don't act like a goofy nerd.

The reason it's not talked about is bc most people here are OCD BDD depressed purists that think a of couple flaws is enough to doom you to a lifetime of misery. Therefore tattoos would be redundant in their eyes.

However compensating is an objectively high IQ strategy. But the crabs want you to rot with them.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 3270 and 1 other person
They are cheap
Dont take too much time
It doesnt hurt a lot
I want to see tattoos that are designs, but make muscles look more defined etc, like strategically not just tattoo’d abs

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
You're 100% right, OP. If you're ugly and jacked tattoos will be a massive halo and convert you from creepy to dangerous and ultimately mysterious/sexy if you don't act like a goofy nerd.

The reason it's not talked about is bc most people here are OCD BDD depressed purists that think a of couple flaws is enough to doom you to a lifetime of misery. Therefore tattoos would be redundant in their eyes.

However compensating is an objectively high IQ strategy. But the crabs want you to rot with them.
Cope

Wearing a gold chain gives off the same effect me is not permanent

Tattoos are a sin

Its just cringe and anyone with dignity shouldnt do that except some meaningfull tattoo. It looks ugly as fuck and i dont wanna talk to anyone with ugly ass body covered up with compensation lol

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
tattoos are ugly and low class

• +1
Reactions: Germania and toolateforme
Well tattoo removal market has never been so juicy so I guess ppl are less and less liking it.

I did one small tattoo when I was 15, another one when I was 17. It was pretty cool for like... 3 years ?
Wanted to get that shit removed from my arm last year and learned that :

- it takes 1 fkin year, you're not sure about the result and it costs like hundreds and hundreds $
- Mine is so deep that they said it was impossible. They even called that "scarring" jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers
Well tattoo removal market has never been so juicy so I guess ppl are less and less liking it.

I did one small tattoo when I was 15, another one when I was 17. It was pretty cool for like... 3 years ?
Wanted to get that shit removed from my arm last year and learned that :

- it takes 1 fkin year, you're not sure about the result and it costs like hundreds and hundreds $
- Mine is so deep that they said it was impossible. They even called that "scarring" jfl
I want to do something meaningful and small tbh

Tattoos are for filthy people. I wouldn't want you as a friend if you have some on your body and I will disavow my future kids if they get tattoo'd. I see anyone with tattoos as a walking trash can.

They are the hallmark of degeneracy, satanism and being low-value.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Germania
PSL is only about the face.

But yeah, they will raise your SMV for some girls and will lower it for other girls.
I would like to have a full sleeve, but it wouldn't benefit my career.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393

Users who are viewing this thread

Back