look at how narrow this niggas jaw is

Screenshot 2024 05 30 184707

would you say he has a bad jaw?

but look at this implant design:

Screenshot 2024 05 27 144448

retarded. implant wider than zygos. fucking ridiculous

actual jaw and bone:

Screenshot 2024 05 27 172910

way more narrow than zygo. narrower than lateral orbit. gonion narrower than top of ramus. also note that this guys jaw is wider than the model's

now here's a jaw implant described by Eppley as "Small petite chin implant for female"

3-Female-petiete-custom-chin-implant-design-Dr-Barry-Eppley-Indianapolis.jpg

gonion way wider than top of ramus. wider than lateral orbit. again, a "petite jaw implant"

97e2fbb2-0881-4fa9-9699-fcbcd96662d7.gif

hey, how is this guy flexing his gonion? i thought that was bone! "durrr, water" no, it's not. the masseter is not just sitting right on top of the gonion taking its exact shape, which is what you're proposing. it's buried under the muscle.

this is what's actually going on:

Screenshot 2024 05 30 191403

leanness is law. it doesn't matter how ripped your abs are. you can have the abs of someone with 8% bf and if your face isn't lean then you're not lean

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: opeggard, Manletmachine, dna_cel and 14 others
It's all about forward growth and zygos. Actual mandible width means so very little if you are within any reasonable range of average.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: opeggard, Aero, likenesss and 3 others
this gave me so much hope, thx.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Tldr jaw implants suck. Also those implants aren’t wider than the cheekbones. They’re slightly narrower but still too wide.

The ocean is moist.

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, caiolindo and cobicado901
so how can you k is if you have good masseters or not that you’ll know if you should start training them or if you’re just gonna look bloated. Do you think the level of flaring or inward motion of the bone has to do with how good the masseters will look? For example if your gonion has an inward shape then your masseters will connect to the bone at the part that’s already caved inside and then the masseters look bloated and round?

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
Do you think the level of flaring or inward motion of the bone has to do with how good the masseters will look?
No idea. I was thinking that even if people with good looking masseters tend to have flared gonia it could just be that the mandible grows extra bone to support the larger muscle, creating the flare. So really there'd be no way to tell if it looks good because of the flare or because of the masseter.

I wish I could see Timothee Chalamet's CT scan.

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel
No idea. I was thinking that even if people with good looking masseters tend to have flared gonia it could just be that the mandible grows extra bone to support the larger muscle, creating the flare. So really there'd be no way to tell if it looks good because of the flare or because of the masseter.

I wish I could see Timothee Chalamet's CT scan.
I have a friend with Chad jaw and I actually felt his bone, he has NO flaring, like his mandible is basically straight, only thing is that he just has no inward motion at any point, his ramus and gonion all have a very slight curve outwards but it’s definitely not flaring, he has no antegonial notch too but dude, he has HUGE masseters, it’s like two fking tennis balls bro placed over the gonions.
His gonions was also very very thin and sharp.

(there is context why I touched it I’m just too lazy to explain the whole story)

Attachments

• IMG_2374.jpeg
    IMG_2374.jpeg
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2379.jpeg
    IMG_2379.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 0