how aabout you give arguments lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: StarvedEpi and 0proteindiet
Maybe not worth spending the money but it sure would make you look better

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, StarvedEpi and 0proteindiet
how aabout you give arguments lol
I just personally think its only worth it if your looks affect your life negatively and you want to fix that.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, sayi, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
Lokey agree to some extent, like nosejobs and pinning ears back seem way more reasonable to get as a MTN but getting you fucking skin rolled back and jaw cut off by that RealSurgerymax nigger gives me fucking nightmares

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
I just personally think its only worth it if your looks affect your life negatively and you want to fix that.
nah the quality of life diff between mtn and htn or CL is too big, you dont deserve to miss on it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DarkAscender, DOHC, sayi and 3 others
Being mtn affects your life negatively

• +1
Reactions: 0proteindiet
Lokey agree to some extent, like nosejobs and pinning ears back seem way more reasonable to get as a MTN but getting you fucking skin rolled back and jaw cut off by that RealSurgerymax nigger gives me fucking nightmares
Yeah exactly

Imagine how much greater it would’ve been if you were Chadlite
I mean sure but is it really tens of thousands of dollars and getting your face sliced open better?

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Thoughts guys thoughts?
disagree bc a lot of the people who have the best potential to become chadlite (where looks halo REALLY kicks in) are mtn or htn. Ig being mtn/htn doesn't affect you negatively (it's probably the one thing keeping me from going ER jfl).

However the difference between MTN/HTN and CL is too big to ignore. MTN is mostly invisible except for the occasional cope tier IOI. HTN gets legit IOIs pretty frequently and sometimes approaches at parties or clubs. OTOH chadlites get 99+ likes from HTB on tinder, they get hot foids following them first and DMing them on IG, and they get approached frequently IRL(often times even just out in public).

If the MTN/HTN in question doesn't need lots of surgery to reach CL then it is definitely worth it. Going from getting scraps (mtn) or a bit of attention (htn) to getting orbited and thirsted on by foids is a huge improvement in quality of life imo.

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender and 0proteindiet
If the MTN/HTN in question doesn't need lots of surgery to reach CL then it is definitely worth it
Yeah this is more what I meant honestly. If you can ascend alot just by getting some little surgery then why not

im just fucking laughing rn (jfl)

never settle for less

depends on a ton of things, ur base, the surgeries in particular, height, pheno etc