choroyabc1

choroyabc1

Iron
title

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29651, Deleted member 29680 and 4 others
Jealous of Dravidians clearly

This forum has got beyond racist , mind you guys most don't even step a foot outside their house and haven't seen pussy from a long time and are giving you advice on how and what you should looksmax .
I see ethnics slaying like crazy if they are good looking just stop this cope now . Whites do have advantage but doesn't mean you'll be sitting on your ass and rot on incel forums , retard .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Iden, Deleted member 28414 and 5 others
race is not important, scientifically you have more privileges if you have a good face and body, cuz pretty people are their own race.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
No point of looksmaxxing if you above III on fitzpatrick scale

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 28414
I like how everyone ugh reacted because the forum majority is filled with Deathnic bugs
Yeah needs to be filled with more khhv users like you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Useless racist thread. Even if you can't be a chad, you can always improve. I went from 0 to LTN and at least I get ugly/plain girls now.

How about we focus on improving and not infighting

Screenshot 20230502 112347

MF makes threads about gymcelling and shouldermaxxing & now claims there's no point if you're ethnic
3414815 meds fast

This forum has got beyond racist , mind you guys most don't even step a foot outside their house and haven't seen pussy from a long time and are giving you advice on how and what you should looksmax .
I see ethnics slaying like crazy if they are good looking just stop this cope now . Whites do have advantage but doesn't mean you'll be sitting on your ass and rot on incel forums , retard .
Arent you the same person that said that there is no reason in breathing if you are under 5.5 psl and 6ft3 which would litetally just eliminate like 80% of men lmao

• WTF
Reactions: 5.5psl