No point in trying anymore

gigell

gigell

Kraken
I’ve already went from subhuman to mtn , but it’s not enough. I wish I was chad since I was a kid but I still stuffer fucking hate society first treated me like shit now I’m still not enough. And I wish I had top percentile jaw , but instead I’m downward grown

Why am I making this stupid low t vent

Last edited:
why do you feel this way? Were you bullied as a child? Have you been spending too much time on this forum? If you are already considered htn then what is there to complain about?

why do you feel this way? Were you bullied as a child? Have you been spending too much time on this forum? If you are already considered htn then what is there to complain about?
I have a shit side and yes I was bullied and outcasted when I was younger

I just hope magically I become chad

I have a shit side and yes I was bullied and outcasted when I was younger

I just hope magically I become chad
yes it makes sense why u act like this if you were bullied as a kid, i was too and fixing that honestly took a weight off my shoulder.
by fixing i mean realise how it means little to nothing now and that those times are now long gone, realise that you probably will never encounter those people ever irl and if u do, fuck them up.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and gigell
yes it makes sense why u act like this if you were bullied as a kid, i was too and fixing that honestly took a weight off my shoulder.
by fixing i mean realise how it means little to nothing now and that those times are now long gone, realise that you probably will never encounter those people ever irl and if u do, fuck them up.
Yeah but I want to ascend further

Legit advice. I was swept under the rug by school mates too and that screwed my self-esteem in many ways, but at the end of the day, they are not here anymore. Some probably grew out of their bullying phase, became more mature and moved on with their lives. There's no point in letting them have so much power over us when that was a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Legit advice. I was swept under the rug by school mates too and that screwed my self-esteem in many ways, but at the end of the day, they are not here anymore. Some probably grew out of their bullying phase, became more mature and moved on with their lives. There's no point in letting them have so much power over us when that was a long time ago.
i saw that at the gym once and one of them came up to me and apologised, and it wasnt some fake ass apology either. In my mind at that point, i thought to myself all these years i spent thinking that if i ever saw those guys id fuck them up only for them to apologise to me genuinely (being emotionally abused also teaches you if someone is being genuine or not as well for some reason - perhaps a defense mechanism so we dont rope)

• +1
Reactions: Madridista