[No Regrets :) ] I (f26) had a butt plug and cum in me while out with my parents

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
My husband made me wear a plug in while we had sex but we completely forgot that my parents were coming over and taking us out. While we were still having sex, we both heard the garage door open indicating they were here which made me freak out. My husband on the other hand knew he had to finish so he fucked me so hard and fast that he came in me within a few seconds after.

He rushed out telling me to get ready and he'll let them know I'm coming down soon. Obviously not really having much time to clean up, I got dressed and went downstairs still with the cum and plug in me. I felt so gross but dirty while we were out the whole time. I went to pee when I got the chance but my panties were already kinda gross by then.

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, Pikabro, not__cel and 1 other person
IMG 1360

• JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and Vermilioncore
My husband made me wear a plug in while we had sex but we completely forgot that my parents were coming over and taking us out. While we were still having sex, we both heard the garage door open indicating they were here which made me freak out. My husband on the other hand knew he had to finish so he fucked me so hard and fast that he came in me within a few seconds after.

He rushed out telling me to get ready and he'll let them know I'm coming down soon. Obviously not really having much time to clean up, I got dressed and went downstairs still with the cum and plug in me. I felt so gross but dirty while we were out the whole time. I went to pee when I got the chance but my panties were already kinda gross by then.
best sex of her life tbh, women love being used up dirty filthy dumpsters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 3virtues, iloveboobs, Pikabro and 1 other person