[No Regrets👎] i’m supposed to be the good christian wife but all i do is fuck myself [F29]

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
i’ve been married for a few years now. but we are going through one of those dry spells… haven’t had sex in months.

but the embarrassing bit is that i’m beyond horny, just fucking myself all the time. i don’t own a dildo or vibrator. so i’ve been getting creative. 🫢 i literally use one of those PMD face cleanser brushes and just turn on the vibration. or i’ll use… bottles, like my contact solution bottle or maybe a hair product bottle. and i also love use the shower head! 😍🚿

but, i literally will cum so many times in a day. i do have to slow it down sometimes, usually 10 is my safe number cause if i go overboard, i get kinda sore.

and i also get off to doing it in weird places lately. for example, i’ll do it in the parking lot before church, grocery shopping, or even before a hike sometimes. shit, i’ll fuck myself on hikes too. i love using my fingers in weird places idk what it is now 😭😂 but ugh im so horny it’s insane. i had to write it out and get it out somewhere.

literally writing this makes me want to hop in the shower real quick 💀😂

UPDATE: Wow, thanks to everyone for caring about my marriage. y’all are so nice ❤️ my husband and i have been going through a rough patch. we have been fighting a lot and the intimacy hasn’t been there for months. so i will try to pursue him and see if it changes and maybe update you all :) but hopefully he is not cheating on me. he has before but it was in the past when we were dating. hopefully that answers some questions for you !!!

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Darkeningstar