No results working out

U

Ukraine1

Iron
Hi guys, I’ve always been really weak like as a little kid I couldn’t even bench 45 pounds.

And even on steroids with bloodwork, my max bench is like 155 pounds it’s bad. And it wouldn’t go above 155 pounds.

The main issue I run into is, I have a very bad appetite. When people say to eat 6 times a day and so much protein, etc I have a lot of trouble doing that.

If I’m 6 foot / 230 pounds / maybe 35% body fat what exactly should I be eating?

The recommended macros that I’ve been given is like 210 grams of protein a day / 270 grams of carbs a day / 54 grams of fat a day…

270 grams of carbs a day is a fuck ton.

What the fuck am I suppose to eat?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bigDickBruceWayne, Manletmachine and User28823
230 pounds on roids w/ max bench of 155

its over find a new hobby

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74, autistic_tendencies, Manletmachine and 2 others
what roids are u using

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
what roids are u using
This was a long time ago, but I was on 900 mg of Trenbolone a week and I ran the testosterone up to 9,500 ng / dl.

Didn’t know what I was doing

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
This was a long time ago, but I was on 900 mg of Trenbolone a week and I ran the testosterone up to 9,500 ng / dl.

Didn’t know what I was doing
Trenbolone, which variation? Like acetate, enanthate. How long was it ago and the dosage of testosterone?

Trenbolone, which variation? Like acetate, enanthate. How long was it ago and the dosage of testosterone?
This was a longtime ago, the Tren was acetate.

I can’t stress this enough but the diet was really stupid. I was eating normally and for me I’m good with eating like once to twice a day and typically fast food…

the protein intake was very poor, under 50 grams a day.

I really didn’t know what the fuck I was doing

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
This was a longtime ago, the Tren was acetate.

I can’t stress this enough but the diet was really stupid. I was eating normally and for me I’m good with eating like once to twice a day and typically fast food…

the protein intake was very poor, under 50 grams a day.

I really didn’t know what the fuck I was doing
test dose bro? u can eat tuna to get easy protein btw its cheap too

Hi guys, I’ve always been really weak like as a little kid I couldn’t even bench 45 pounds.

And even on steroids with bloodwork, my max bench is like 155 pounds it’s bad. And it wouldn’t go above 155 pounds.

The main issue I run into is, I have a very bad appetite. When people say to eat 6 times a day and so much protein, etc I have a lot of trouble doing that.

If I’m 6 foot / 230 pounds / maybe 35% body fat what exactly should I be eating?

The recommended macros that I’ve been given is like 210 grams of protein a day / 270 grams of carbs a day / 54 grams of fat a day…

270 grams of carbs a day is a fuck ton.

What the fuck am I suppose to eat?
Mf you’re 230lbs at 6ft and say you’re struggling to eat :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74, Epola, Aero and 2 others
Mf you’re 230lbs at 6ft and say you’re struggling to eat :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
I stay fat because I’ll eat once a day maybe twice and it’s fast food.

Fast food can hit like 3,000 calories in one sitting.

But all this bullshit like 40 grams of protein 6 times a day.

Fuck that.

That’s what I mean by poor appetite.

how do u struggle with appetite yet ur 230 pounds
I usually eat once a day and it’s typically fast food and that one meal a day keeps me around 230 pounds.

I’ve tried eating 6 times a day, clean food not fast food and it’s very hard…

I don’t know, maybe I need to force feed

I usually eat once a day and it’s typically fast food and that one meal a day keeps me around 230 pounds.

I’ve tried eating 6 times a day, clean food not fast food and it’s very hard…

I don’t know, maybe I need to force feed
fast food everyday is crazy jfl

u dont need to eat muh 6 times a day

literally just consume 230 grams of protein ... cant consume 2 chicken breasts + shakes?

fast food everyday is crazy jfl

u dont need to eat muh 6 times a day

literally just consume 230 grams of protein ... cant consume 2 chicken breasts?
Trust me, I’m going to start force feeding the clean foods including chicken…

According to a macro calculator it’s telling me for fat loss and muscle gain to aim for 2,400 calories a day.

Fuck it, I’ll try. I know for protein I should be hitting over 200 grams a day.

Appreciate the help though. Steroids aren’t magic and you have to be eating the right shit

Trust me, I’m going to start force feeding the clean foods including chicken…

According to a macro calculator it’s telling me for fat loss and muscle gain to aim for 2,400 calories a day.

Fuck it, I’ll try. I know for protein I should be hitting over 200 grams a day.

Appreciate the help though. Steroids aren’t magic and you have to be eating the right shit
They’re not magic for you. You’re a complete non responder to training and steroids.

They’re not magic for you. You’re a complete non responder to training and steroids.
Yeah…

As I’ve said, my diet was very bad. And I was not even breaking 50 grams protein a day.

You're obese man. Your problem isn't eating. It doesn't matter how much you dial in your macros, that clearly isn't the problem lol. Lose weight fucking idiot

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxx74