No shampoo is legit

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
It's been over 10 days since i last used shampoo. I'm just washing my hair with water. Before i used to shampoo my hair every 3 days and hair was dry af. Now it looks much better, more thick, much softer and shinier. Everybody should try it out if you have dry hair

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and SpearOfOrion
This is why people think Indians are dirty. Just use your god damn shampoo, rather dry than greasy as fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Treasure223, Deleted member 1751 and 5 others
I have bad dandruff so if I don't use shampoo consistently it'll be snowing on my shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 1751
I have bad dandruff so if I don't use shampoo consistently it'll be snowing on my shoulders.
Head&shoulders. Maybe you have bad dandruff because you don't wash your hair. Who the fuck are these clowns not washing their hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
[LDAR]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Nosecel and Slayer
Head&shoulders. Maybe you have bad dandruff becaude you don't wash your hair.
I tried that before. Right now I use tea tree and It goes away after washing but if I neglect it for even a day or two it comes back.

• +1
Head&shoulders. Maybe you have bad dandruff because you don't wash your hair. Who the fuck are these clowns not washing their hair?
Its bad to shampoo everyday, it damages your hair. Its recommended to skip a day or two between the days you shampoo.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, SpearOfOrion and her
It's been over 10 days since i last used shampoo. I'm just washing my hair with water. Before i used to shampoo my hair every 3 days and hair was dry af. Now it looks much better, more thick, much softer and shinier. Everybody should try it out if you have dry hair
Can confirm. I have frizzy dry hair like my AVI, and no poo works really well, the only issue is dandruff

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, SHARK and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
i havent showered for weeks. will i turn into giga chad?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Nosecel
Everyone saying its greasy is retarded. When u use shampoo it strips the natural oil ur hair produces so it starts making more, so your hair will get greasier faster, so you need to shampoo more, so you buy more shampoo, so you can wash the oils out of your hair, so that your hair will get greasier faster, so that you can buy more shampoo, so that your hair will get greasier faster, so that you buy more shampoo, so that your hair will get greasier faster, so that you will buy more shampoo BUY MORE SHAMPOO BUY MORE SHAMPOO BUY MORE BUY MORE BUY MORE BUY MORE BUY MORE BUY MORE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milk, Treasure223, LostYouth and 3 others
Everyone saying its greasy is retarded. When u use shampoo it strips the natural oil ur hair produces so it starts making more, so your hair will get greasier faster, so you need to shampoo more, so you buy more shampoo, so you can wash the oils out of your hair, so that your hair will get greasier faster, so that you can buy more shampoo, so that your hair will get greasier faster, so that you buy more shampoo, so that your hair will get greasier faster, so that you will buy more shampoo BUY MORE SHAMPOO BUY MORE SHAMPOO BUY MORE BUY MORE BUY MORE BUY MORE BUY MORE BUY MORE
OY VEY, the goyim are finally catching on
Comment 6hqIc0EDeKOFPUWka94xBveoEiiKjfSz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 2658, Over and 5 others
My hair looks wet and stringy when I don't shampoo. Looks utterly disgusting. But shampoo makes it frizzy and a bird's nest so I just shampoo then put on a hat for an hour or two after showering

• +1
Nigga shampoo like every three days and use conditioner JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 1751
I don't use shampoo and my hair is never oily just really fucking dry. Same with my face but maybe once a month if I'm well rested my skin will have a layer of oil. I really long for those days

• +1