No short gf

yang

yang

Went acidfacing
I don't like short women for anything except sex.

but god damn imagine a short 5'1 girl climbing you like a tree

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Yeah, it would be fucking great to absolutely dominate some 5 foot girl in bed and wrestle her. For relationships tho, I prefer taller girls.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel, Hades, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Here we go again with the virgin threads
Yeah, it would be fucking great to absolutely dominate some 5 foot girl in bed and wrestle her. For relationships tho, I prefer taller girls.
No gf for your 3 psl face

• JFL
Reactions: Time Travel and BigBiceps
fucking incels

• JFL
Reactions: Nrrr15
I hate shirt girls. I have the same disdain for them that foids have for manlets.

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and PubertyMaxxer
5’9 perfect height for a woman

best height for a girl is 5'7 - 5'10 in my opinion but only if you're taller than 6ft

• +1
Reactions: yang
Jfl

Pot calling the kettle black

you are a fucking subhuman, legit rope.

I also lifemog you btw
but im not an incel? its just a fact no matter how ugly i would be according to psl or anyone, i am not in celibacy against my own will- and btw how do you lifemog me? you are the one who is crying about some roastie in your bio

• JFL
Reactions: yang
but im not an incel? its just a fact no matter how ugly i would be according to psl or anyone, i am not in celibacy against my own will- and btw how do you lifemog me? you are the one who is crying about some roastie in your bio
A73A08D4 46C4 4BF6 930E 7F596F2C4F36
Keep coping you subhuman dog.

You have no friends and were bullied throughout school.

I don't like tall women. They look weird and their faces are ugly most of the time. "Tall women" like Taylor Swift are 5'6. Tall Slav women are acne ridden and have dirty hair and ugly noses. 5'1-5'7 is the only height for women

taylor swift is 5'10
That's what everyone thinks, but photographic proof shows she's between 5'6 and 5'7. If she were 5'10 she'd look like shit

your use of doc rivers represents your deep seated desire to be blacked
Lol

That's what everyone thinks, but photographic proof shows she's between 5'6 and 5'7. If she were 5'10 she'd look like shit
its not possible, in her blank space music video he is almost the same height as o'pry, and he is 6'1

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Imagine reading threads like this on a incel site
People acting like Chads

View attachment 257132

its not possible, in her blank space music video he is almost the same height as o'pry, and he is 6'1

15 cm heels. In pics with Ed Sheeran they hardly look any different. Her height always changes depending on who she's with

15 cm heels. In pics with Ed Sheeran they hardly look any different. Her height always changes depending on who she's with
oh cmon, heels dont give 15cm, maybe 6cm

Gettyimages 186597754

1562242730 594786 1562255490 noticia normal

This happens all the time. Depends on the size of her heels, the size of the man's lifts, whether they're using lifts or not, and so on. Most height claims done by celebrities are false, but Ed Sheeran has claimed 5'7 and 5'8 and they're both dead on.

I don’t think I would mind a tall girlfriend long as she loved me and didn’t make me feel inferior