No snus no life

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
Any snus users here who can relate?

@HarrierDuBois you’re from sweden, you have to be using snus.

• +1
Reactions: Lidian and HarrierDuBois
Any snus users here who can relate?

@HarrierDuBois you’re from sweden, you have to be using snus.
Nope. I am strongly against all drugs, even social ones such as snus. @DildoFaggins can give you information on snus.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Nope. I am strongly against all drugs, even social ones such as snus. @DildoFaggins can give you information on snus.
What’s the main reason you don’t use snus?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
What’s the main reason you don’t use snus?
If you use real snus (containing tobacco) your teeth will become discolored, as well as risking getting oral cancer.
If you use nicotine pouches (no tobacco) your teeth will stay intact, however you still risk getting oral cancer nonetheless.
I don't want oral cancer, but more than that I don't want any sort of dependancy on anything external because I'm obsessed with autonomy.

• +1
brutal drugaddictionpill

• +1
If you use real snus (containing tobacco) your teeth will become discolored, as well as risking getting oral cancer.
If you use nicotine pouches (no tobacco) your teeth will stay intact, however you still risk getting oral cancer nonetheless.
I don't want oral cancer, but more than that I don't want any sort of dependancy on anything external because I'm obsessed with autonomy.
I want to quit because nicotine pouches (snus) can cause receding gums which eventually can lead to bone loss.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I want to quit because nicotine pouches (snus) can cause receding gums which eventually can lead to bone loss.
Damn yeah, I completely forgot about the teeth falling out. Add another reason... Had a guy at work who used snus for 10 years and lost 4 teeth.

• Woah