No such thing as real ”friends”

IwillRope2024

IwillRope2024

Iron
There is no such thing as friends tbh
In every single friend group there is the guy that gets freezed out or made fun of. And there is the guy everyone listens to and this is because of status and what benefits it brings being their friends aka girls, money connections.

And if your on this site it means your status is prob very low to begin with.

Throw out the idea of friendship and only focus on money and getting bitches and your life will improve.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, greywind, looksmaxxing223 and 3 others
Hope your username isnt true bhai,

also, there are many many groups of friends that are too deep in the game of status and trying to prove oneself, but that doesnt mean that there arent any genuine friends.

try to do good as a friend without seeking any reward or return, and eventually you will find likeminded people who will give unconditional support.

May not be soon, but eventually it will occur.

• +1
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, looksmaxxing223, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
This is true man. Friendship has no value if you are not providing benefits. Friendship is based on benefits. People are selfish. It's a selfish world.

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024 and Darkeningstar
Hope your username isnt true bhai,

also, there are many many groups of friends that are too deep in the game of status and trying to prove oneself, but that doesnt mean that there arent any genuine friends.

try to do good as a friend without seeking any reward or return, and eventually you will find likeminded people who will give unconditional support.

May not be soon, but eventually it will occur.
No, he will wait until 2025

My fate is to rope this year unfortunetly it’s over for me i have aproached alot of girls and not a single one wanted anything to do with me.

the rope is my salvation.

And it will welcome me like this

IMG 3541

I can’t wait!

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and Darkeningstar
My fate is to rope this year unfortunetly it’s over for me i have aproached alot of girls and not a single one wanted anything to do with me.

the rope is my salvation.

And it will welcome me like this

View attachment 3064829
I can’t wait!
Tell me more bhai,

how long have you been trying with women? Is that main issue or is there more going on?

• +1
Reactions: IwillRope2024
Tell me more bhai,

how long have you been trying with women? Is that main issue or is there more going on?
There is alot of shit going on with me. The main reasons i want to rope is because

one im stupid as shit and i am very low iq the second reason is because i can’t for the life of me get a single girl interested in having a relationship with me i talk with them and act like a normal person but it’s not enough and i suspect my looks might be the reason but autism is a possible reason too.

I have been living alone not talking with anyone like a hermit for 2 years now and it has ruined my brain and i can barely even talk with anyone. My life is shit and it’s depressing i have nothing to live for simply.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
There is alot of shit going on with me. The main reasons i want to rope is because

one im stupid as shit and i am very low iq the second reason is because i can’t for the life of me get a single girl interested in having a relationship with me i talk with them and act like a normal person but it’s not enough and i suspect my looks might be the reason but autism is a possible reason too.

I have been living alone not talking with anyone like a hermit for 2 years now and it has ruined my brain and i can barely even talk with anyone. My life is shit and it’s depressing i have nothing to live for simply.
Hear me out just for a second bhai,

I know you may not believe this or think this way, but even if you don't believe, just try to hear me out.

Even if you believe you are stupid, even if you do have a low IQ, even if girls do not talk to you, God loves you the same. We are all made in God's image, and to him, it does not matter if you feel you are worthless or undeserving of love, because he loves each and every single one of us.

Because of that, even if girls don't love you, God's love is the only love that matters. Your value is not based on what others think. It is inherent.

You say you're living alone... are you in a city or rural? Being isolated isn't good for anyone. You might think you have nothing to live for now, but I promise you, you have much waiting for you. I want to hear more

• +1
all my irl friends know about the existance of bp and LMS and the existence of this forum, i think i'm good buddy

• +1
the more neurodivergent you are, the less able you are to make friends, however the quality of your friendship goes up concomitantly

normies have a lot of friends, but they're all faggots and backstabbers like themselves.

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper, Darkeningstar and IwillRope2024
projecting

• +1
Friendless nigga babble

• +1