No surgeries for your depression? (My brain is fucked)

RoyaleWithCheese

RoyaleWithCheese

Mentalmaxxer
Work keeps me busy during the week. On weekends I go to the gym but after that I don’t know what to do with myself. Spent the whole day rotting. The only times i don’t feel like shit is when I’m gymceling, working, or nutting inside a girl. I don’t enjoy hobbies or socializing anymore and lt sucks.

Please offer suggestions to unfuck my brain.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 22918, 5.5psl and 2 others
I've hated myself since 2015

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, Deleted member 22918 and RoyaleWithCheese
The only reason i don’t rope is bc i want to start a family one day but first I need to ascend so I can get a woman who isn’t fat or crazy. Sometimes it feels like life moves so slowly.

I'll never know tbh
Have you ever tried psychedelics? Some people arrive at profound insights into their life that they’d never realized before.

• Woah
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
its ok bud, you will only be subhuman for this life
If reincarnation were true that’d be dope. Get a totally different experience any time. I’d wanna be one of those stallions that horse breeders pay top dollar to jerk off.

If reincarnation were true that’d be dope. Get a totally different experience any time. I’d wanna be one of those stallions that horse breeders pay top dollar to jerk off.
logically reincarnation is kinda true but its 1 in 400 trillion, once you die you return to the previous state therefore giving you the same chances of life

so no you wont be born again but it does exist

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
logically reincarnation is kinda true but its 1 in 400 trillion, once you die you return to the previous state therefore giving you the same chances of life

so no you wont be born again but it does exist
What happens to my consciousness and subjective reality then? If it just vanishes then i don’t consider that reincarnation.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gigell and RoyaleWithCheese
What happens to my consciousness and subjective reality then? If it just vanishes then i don’t consider that reincarnation.
once you get wiped the timeframe of your sperm winning the race is undefined, so it could be a few hours, could be centuries

I'd get half of my lifespan taken from me in order to be gl
Man I just wanna be NT. I’m HTNlet and can get laid but it’s never with a woman who’s gf material so the euphoria it provides is very fleeting.

Man I just wanna be NT. I’m HTNlet and can get laid but it’s never with a woman who’s gf material so the euphoria it provides is very fleeting.
+1, i am mtn but slayed alot 15-16, blackpilled does not apply for mtn+ i guess

• +1
Same tbh
Mental health is much more important than looks
What's the point of being a chad if you are depressed all day long.
I'll recommend you to first clean up your diet and have a fixed sleep schedule and maybe look upto lsd,ketamine and mdma.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and RoyaleWithCheese
I would just be happy to find a pill or supplement that treats depression without side effects.

• +1
once you get wiped the timeframe of your sperm winning the race is undefined, so it could be a few hours, could be centuries
But your claim is that eventually you do “respawn”?

elon musk chip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face and RoyaleWithCheese
But your claim is that eventually you do “respawn”?
no. the chance of your current consciousness existing is wiped back to the previous state before you were alive the first time

for instance i could have been a bee with my consciousness, but then again, it isnt your consciousness, its a paradox

• +1
Same tbh
Mental health is much more important than looks
What's the point of being a chad if you are depressed all day long.
I'll recommend you to first clean up your diet and have a fixed sleep schedule and maybe look upto lsd,ketamine and mdma.
High IQ. Yeah idk why some people think its impossible to be depressed if only you could become chad. GL people in hollywood and media are known for having terrible mental struggles. I already eat no sugar and almost no processed foods. Any other diet recs?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
High IQ. Yeah idk why some people think its impossible to be depressed if only you could become chad. GL people in hollywood and media are known for having terrible mental struggles. I already eat no sugar and almost no processed foods. Any other diet recs?
Just cut out all the crap which you have done and eat high quality foods like meat , eggs ed + stay away from negative people IRL as well
When I used to hang out with guys who had 0 ambition in life I was depressed as well rather suicidal. Your social circle matters a loooottttttt

• +1
Just cut out all the crap which you have done and eat high quality foods like meat , eggs ed + stay away from negative people IRL as well
When I used to hang out with guys who had 0 ambition in life I was depressed as well rather suicidal. Your social circle matters a loooottttttt
I work with some smart hard working people but they’re usually weird af bc i’m in tech.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I work with some smart hard working people but they’re usually weird af bc i’m in tech.
full of subhumans, i know this cause i was a c++ dev for a online company at the age of 16 (literally illegal) and the zoom calls were so cringe to be at

• +1
full of subhumans, i know this cause i was a c++ dev for a online company at the age of 16 (literally illegal) and the zoom calls were so cringe to be at
Yes bro they are such betas too.

• +1
Reactions: esoterik
Work keeps me busy during the week. On weekends I go to the gym but after that I don’t know what to do with myself. Spent the whole day rotting. The only times i don’t feel like shit is when I’m gymceling, working, or nutting inside a girl. I don’t enjoy hobbies or socializing anymore and lt sucks.

Please offer suggestions to unfuck my brain.
school is 99% the reason i hate my life sometimes

• +1
Where are you at right now and what have you tried to fix it?

Where are you at right now and what have you tried to fix it?
I have a decent job and my health is good but no close friends in my new city, tbh thats probably my problem. I use meds and exercise which helps to an extent

There is one: Lobotomy :bigbrain:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Niksy
you have nothing to complain about.

your life is objective mogger.
Its only like a couple hours of sex every few weeks on average. And its not like they’re stacies. Doesn’t really make me happy, although yeah i’d probably feeling even worse if i was incel.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Once I’m on a date I can usually hookup but i’m too much of a mentalcel to meet women any way other than dating apps. And apps really aren’t good unless Chad. As a HTN i have to rot on those apps messaging dozens of mid beckies to get just one of them out on a date.

Its only like a couple hours of sex every few weeks on average. And its not like they’re stacies. Doesn’t really make me happy, although yeah i’d probably feeling even worse if i was incel.

A couple hours of sex every few weeks is a mogger life. Adjust your fuckin privileged perspective, fuckin sex-having normie.

• +1
im depressed 24/7, i cope by thinking ill be sean o pry in the next life

• +1
I think i’ll focus on careermaxxing, try to make as much money as possible so I can afford every psychotropic treatment and surgery I need, then maybe i’ll be able to hold healthy relationships.