No, the reason why I looksmax is so I can gain access to nice hot girls more easily so I can date them and turn them into an LTR, sure I'll fuck maybe

D

Deleted member 8699

Kraken
No, the reason why I looksmax is so I can gain access to nice hot girls more easily so I can date them and turn them into an LTR, sure I'll fuck maybe 100 girls before that happens just to get it out of my system but what you don't understand is that women can actually add value to your life. They can offer you consistent sex, companionship, attention, and love, and sure it doesn't last forever, but since there are plenty of fish in the sea, it doesn't matter because if your LTR fails and you look good, you can start over with a new girl not long after.

If you don't have all that support from women and you live alone, there is a very high likelihood that you will become very lonely and miserable and you will want to die, that is because as humans, we need to be with other humans because we are social animals. The MGTOW may believe that living alone is the dream but it really isn't, I've done it for some time and it was hell, I was never alone in an apartment but for almost 1 year, my work hours (evening shift) was so different from my parents that I felt like I was living alone and it was a terrible existence, I felt like I was forced to go to work even though I really just wanted to die. It was then that I realized that I can't be working that hard while living alone otherwise I have nothing to live for.

If your life isn't defined by the great experiences that you have with other people, it is going to be defined by things like movies, video games, tv shows and so on and you will be like the soy consoomer whose main goal in life is to keep consuming new products until he dies. The entertainment value that you get from another human being is so much superior to any video game or movie, because nothing can reach that level of intellect, limitless thought, wit, and humor. For years, I was distancing myself from others without realizing that my own self imposed isolation was making me hate my life, no matter how much I would spend on things, I still felt empty.

Looksmaxxing isn't a waste of time because it's about more than just sex, being good looking allows you to have an abundance mentality when dealing with women so that if you're being treated poorly by a girl, you can dump her and find one who will treat you right. Meanwhile, subhumans are so limited in their options, that they'll take anything they can get even if it's a sexless relationship is the ugliest girl ever. Your looks determine the quality of your life, but you don't have to be Chad, you just need to look good enough to gain access to attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, EckhartTollemaxx, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
I've seen a few above average to tall guys with short moms, but their dads mogged my 5'9.5 dad by a few inches.

I'm short (5'6) because I got bullshit ass genetics from one QUARTER of my lineage. Such shitty luck jfl. My polish grandma has tall big framed people, my polish grandpa has short big framed people, my iraqi grandpa has tall big framed people, and my persian grandma has tiny, stick framed people. I thought I stunted my growth severely until I finally met my 4'11 persian grandma's brother. Dude was like 100lbs and 5'3.
My siblings got spared more or less. Sister is 5'4 and bigger bones than me, and brother is 5'7.5 and big boned.

• +1
Reactions: wasted
I used to have misogynistic mgtow beliefs like you currently do but my experiences have shown me that women offer a lot more than sex and without those things, our life is meaningless and we feel like we want to die.

• +1
Reactions: Coping_nope and wasted
I used to have misogynistic mgtow beliefs like you currently do but my experiences have shown me that women offer a lot more than sex and without those things, our life is meaningless and we feel like we want to die.
Getting a high paying job doesn't guarantee you a happy life because the more money you make, the higher the stress you will be put under and the harder you will have to work. As we know thanks to the black pill, it isn't money that brings us happiness, it is successful long term relationships with nice beautiful women who love and care about us, to achieve that, you just need to looksmax a bit, and then if you can achieve that goal, you'll be way happier than the cucks who make a lot more money but are stuck in a sexless marriage or a dying relationship or are unable to even be in a relationship. Money doesn't bring happiness, other people do, I learned that the hard way last year by working full time and being lonely because I didn't have any friends and I didn't have a girlfriend to be with after work.

• +1
Getting a high paying job doesn't guarantee you a happy life because the more money you make, the higher the stress you will be put under and the harder you will have to work. As we know thanks to the black pill, it isn't money that brings us happiness, it is successful long term relationships with nice beautiful women who love and care about us, to achieve that, you just need to looksmax a bit, and then if you can achieve that goal, you'll be way happier than the cucks who make a lot more money but are stuck in a sexless marriage or a dying relationship or are unable to even be in a relationship. Money doesn't bring happiness, other people do, I learned that the hard way last year by working full time and being lonely because I didn't have any friends and I didn't have a girlfriend to be with after work.

No, actually, in my case, fixing the eye area is going to give me only 10% results and getting muscular and ripped by filling my frame completely and cutting down to a low body fat, that would make me get 90% of the results. That is because I am tall and I already get good results IRL as a skinny guy, I don't even need to looksmax to succeed IRL to be honest, I'm not even an incel. I'm a copingvolcel, a volcel who has been coping for years about whether an LTR would make my life better or worse, I have been hesitating so much that I missed out on great opportunities before the quarantine, but once COVID19 is over, I'll get myself a girlfriend very quickly. Eye surgeries are a completely unnecessary risk.

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and wasted
heres a reply for u

heres a reply for u
Oh, so you let your religion cuck you then, how sad. Marriage in the 21st century is a death sentence for men unless you live in the middle east or a third world country that has laws that favours men (most third world countries except Israel which is very feminist).

• So Sad
heres a reply for u
Yeah, that's just because of genetics, to become muscular you need to get really strong at the main compound movements and to do that you need to eat enough and perform the same lifts on a high frequency, low volume but high exercise selection type of program and you'll get the best gains of your life. I'm the same way, when I just do sports, my muscles don't grow. That is because to get big muscles as an ectomorph you have to really focus gymmax, you can't rely on sports or calisthenics to look good, but if you gymmax properly, after 3 years of natural training, you'll be so big and muscular that you won't look like you have wide hips because your lats will be so wide that your shoulder to hip ratio will change. I know because I have seen it happen.

There is no such thing as a framecel, some guys have slightly better genetics but most normal men have a very high strength and muscle building potential that they aren't even aware of. I could make a lot of money just by teaching all this stuff to clueless skinny guys in my area in exchange for high paychecks, that is actually what I plan to do once I am done gymmaxxing.

• So Sad
You are forgetting to switch to your alts in between writing those comments mate

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 9072
I wanna wake up, look on the mirror and smile and feel good cuz im gl jfl

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Nigga how can you type so much?

same bro but only read title

YOU THINK SOMEONE WILL READ A SINGLE WORD? ESPECIALLY WHEN ITS WRITTEN BY A AUTISTIC SUBHUMAN LIKE YOU???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and GetShrekt
@Face is everything
hey πŸ‘† nigguhπŸ§”πŸΏ
did☝️ u kno dat.... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
u cant πŸš«β›”spell.....
..... AUTISTICK......
without S T I C K ???
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
crazy 😜 world🌍 bruπŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦

@Face is everything
hey πŸ‘† nigguhπŸ§”πŸΏ
did☝ u kno dat.... πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
u cant πŸš«β›”spell.....
..... AUTISTICK......
without S T I C K ???
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
crazy 😜 world🌍 bruπŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦
give up | Trending Gifs | Page 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
Just look good to be happy.

Looks > iq

And if you're still not happy you can cope that at least you're gl lmao.

And to reply to the thread, men are not meant to live alone.
If you don't get a lot of sex and have lots of friends you need a gf.

Having a gf means unlimited sex and validation if the relationship is good.