(No trolls pls) B12 pros and cons?

christian2710

christian2710

Society made me who I am today.
i’m 15 years old, today my mom bought me vitamin D pills which I will be taking one everyday. and she jsut offered to let me get me a shot of B12 once every month

is it worth it and what are the pros and cons of B12?

@Orc @9Romance

Idk why people just take vitamins without knowing if they're deficient. Get a full blood panel done to see if you even need this shit. I had low B12 now I have too much B12 and didn't notice a difference at all.

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
Idk why people just take vitamins without knowing if they're deficient. Get a full blood panel done to see if you even need this shit. I had low B12 now I have too much B12 and didn't notice a difference at all.
nigga I did, I have vitamin D deficiency and I had normal B12 levels but ig it could be worth a shot at making them higher

nigga I did, I have vitamin D deficiency and I had normal B12 levels but ig it could be worth a shot at making them higher
It won’t give you any benefits nor side effects it’s just whatever

• +1
Okay well if you're supplementing with vitamin D make sure you're also taking at least 100mcg of K2 so you don't calcify your arteries.

• +1
Some vitamins are more important than others tbh.

• +1
Okay well if you're supplementing with vitamin D make sure you're also taking at least 100mcg of K2 so you don't calcify your arteries.
@Orc can you testify for this?