No use unless your a God

shahid khan

shahid khan

Skakz
Look idk. I don't want to be a chad. I don't want to be tera chad etc. Straight up aiming for psl God. I am super grateful for the knowledge i got from this site but at the same time i have discovered so many new insecurities. Maybe just one and that is comparing myself to non other than the psl Gods themselves. Even the maxillofacial surgeon told me I don't need anything i still want them done. Even the plastic surgeons refused to cooperate woth me because i am 18 and i am just unlocking extremely minour flaws according to them and that i have no reccsion to get it fixed up.

It's eother your acession to PSL god or your a nobody.

All i would say is be aware of your surroundings. Have the balls for it unlike some of us who become super conscious of there looks.That's my opinion tbvh.

Try to aim for the moon even if you land in the stars.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, redmaxx, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
We Must Strive For Perfection

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, shahid khan, redmaxx and 2 others
You’re in the first stage of Blackpill:

Hope and the idea you have what It takes to ascend the great ranks of the PSL castes, looking at all the other users and wondering why they still rot while all these possibilities are open to them

Soon you will learn how many more flaws you will have and this hope will wane, you will then be happy just to improve your life through your looks

It’s possible you can ascend as much as you believe you can, but if that was the case you likely wouldn’t be here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH, Deleted member 32410, Zonar and 4 others
its over for u

Send pic in Dm

Perfection can not be created, it either exists or it doesn’t

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2

Hope and the idea you have what It takes to ascend the great ranks of the PSL castes, looking at all the other users and wondering why they still rot while all these possibilities are open to them

Soon you will learn how many more flaws you will have and this hope will wane, you will then be happy just to improve your life through your looks

It’s possible you can ascend as much as you believe you can, but if that was the case you likely wouldn’t be here
to get over that phase one needs of a minimum of self awarenes and iq, OP is curry probably so he will live from now on thinking he can mold his bones into Hexum´esque levels

juts fucking lol at this thread

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
We will reach PSL Divinity or die trying. Nothing is exempt. Our aims go beyond the clouds and beyond the confines of our earthly lives. There is no truer ascension.

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan

Man not just the measurements. Ik every bit of what must be wrong with me. But the fear to look uncanny after those adjustments just overwhelms me. Facial harmony is a very debated topic so one must be very aware of what to touch up and what to not.
to get over that phase one needs of a minimum of self awarenes and iq, OP is curry probably so he will live from now on thinking he can mold his bones into Hexum´esque levels

juts fucking lol at this thread
FF'S I AM NOT A CURRY. EHY TF DO YOU ALL ASSUME SHIT WITH MY USER NAME. AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MY SKULL AT ALL. EVEN THE MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON SAID IT AND SO DID THE PLASTIC SURGEON.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 23558
Cope.
Fuban

Last edited:
Nearly Everyone is born perfect(most) they either fuvk themselves up while growing up and if they are able to reverse it they can become the very best version of themselves and that can achieve you a sense of perfection

Nearly Everyone is born perfect(most) they either fuvk themselves up while growing up and if they are able to reverse it they can become the very best version of themselves and that can achieve you a sense of perfection
bullshit, very big

When you see an ugly human being outside for how long do you think about them ? Then when you see an average looking human , then for how long ? Exactly , close to 0

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan
bullshit, very big
Ahh. mate idk what your trying to say there.
When you see an ugly human being outside for how long do you think about them ? Then when you see an average looking human , then for how long ? Exactly , close to 0
True as hell. All i remember from the past week is getting height mogged by 2 brothers who were 6'8 & one 6'6 height and face mogger who looked like hernan

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Man not just the measurements. Ik every bit of what must be wrong with me. But the fear to look uncanny after those adjustments just overwhelms me. Facial harmony is a very debated topic so one must be very aware of what to touch up and what to not.

FF'S I AM NOT A CURRY. EHY TF DO YOU ALL ASSUME SHIT WITH MY USER NAME. AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH MY SKULL AT ALL. EVEN THE MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON SAID IT AND SO DID THE PLASTIC SURGEON.
get a passport picture or undistored one, look straight into camera with natural head posture.

Use some threads here on how to measure ratios/harmony and calculate all ur ratios like FWHR, FDHR, ES ratio, facial thirds etc. Then see what is limiting you and try see if you can softmaxx to give illusion of good ratios like growing eyebrow length to fix es ratio, growing beard to get 90% bigonial to bizygo length.

Only after should you hardmaxx.