no way.... (this is a copypasta im not a faggot)

GlamourPursuer

GlamourPursuer

Glamourpursuer
It's hard for me to measure normally because my dick is curved. I just stood up while jerking off and my dick went a little past my belly button. My belly button is around 7.5-8 inches above my cock for context. On top of that remember the curvature. So I can estimate it to be around 8.5 inches. Not sure to what extent height effects belly button position? I'm 6’0

Gengar@Gengar

My EQ is horrible though. It can't stay erect. It doesn't even stay fully hard the whole time I masturbate.
I know everyone larps dick size here. But I've sent my penis to multiple users (it’snotover and whitegymmaxx for example) that can confirm it's not larp. this is a copypasta:love:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, itzyaboyJJ, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
It's hard for me to measure normally because my dick is curved. I just stood up while jerking off and my dick went a little past my belly button. My belly button is around 7.5-8 inches above my cock for context. On top of that remember the curvature. So I can estimate it to be around 8.5 inches. Not sure to what extent height effects belly button position? I'm 6’0

Gengar@Gengar

My EQ is horrible though. It can't stay erect. It doesn't even stay fully hard the whole time I masturbate.
I know everyone larps dick size here. But I've sent my penis to multiple users (it’snotover and whitegymmaxx for example) that can confirm it's not larp. View attachment 3111563View attachment 3111564View attachment 3111565View attachment 3111566View attachment 3111568View attachment 3111569
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and GlamourPursuer
My dick is 6.2 x 4.4 abominable disgusting sized cock and down ward curve I'm also 5"6, so it's proportional. You know I'm not lying.

Not even fake billie would ever give me a chance what the hell do I do @GlamourPursuer :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Costcosuperstore and GlamourPursuer

Gengar@Gengar

I know everyone larps dick size here. But I've sent my penis to multiple users (it’snotover and whitegymmaxx for example) that can confirm it's not larp. this is a copypasta:love: View attachment 3111563View attachment 3111564View attachment 3111565View attachment 3111566View attachment 3111568View attachment 3111569
Your fat push your belly button down so it’s more like 4

• JFL
Reactions: bishounen0bladee, Costcosuperstore, hopecel and 1 other person
My dick is 6.2 x 4.4 abominable disgusting sized cock and down ward curve I'm also 5"6, so it's proportional. You know I'm not lying.

Not even fake billie would ever give me a chance what the hell do I do @GlamourPursuer :dafuckfeels:
this is a copypasta bhai im not rocking an 8×6.5 like @asdvek 😢

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
The worst fate.

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
this is a copypasta bhai im not rocking an 8×6.5 like @asdvek 😢
I changed my mind after seeing this video,

@asdvek will be furious when he finds out

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek and GlamourPursuer
Girl you posted wants my giant cock

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

shit how is it to live at this height

thats not what i asked
I'm not that insecure tbh so it doesn't affect me what do you mean how is it to live like that :lul:

What happened to you btw what's going on with ur mom

I'm not that insecure tbh so it doesn't affect me what do you mean how is it to live like that :lul:

What happened to you btw what's going on with ur mom
Good for you man, don't let your height define you.
Also everything is fine, I just need to get a job.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx

Gengar@Gengar

I know everyone larps dick size here. But I've sent my penis to multiple users (it’snotover and whitegymmaxx for example) that can confirm it's not larp. this is a copypasta:love: View attachment 3111563View attachment 3111564View attachment 3111565View attachment 3111566View attachment 3111568View attachment 3111569
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...4QFnoECCcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1RFPKPLn2hyAwiRDnzmeXP

BIC

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
The biggest dick you can find in New Delhi

I'd slay in curryland I need to go back tbh
didnt u see @ascendedd thread abt that indian rapist, bro has 5-6 inches soft

good luck trying to cuck indian bvlls