No way this is real

Zeta

Zeta

Traded my sanity for ascension

He’s tall and looks pretty good. What’s wrong with these foids? I’d rope immediately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, fuxkdakikez, laaltin and 6 others
It’s maher or nothing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, reddotguy, WishIwasChico and 7 others
tera chad or mothing in 2026

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, Klasik616, soover4me and 2 others
He’s tall and looks pretty good. What’s wrong with these foids? I’d rope immediately.
They probably have boyfriends or something...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, RAMU KAKA, Sushifart and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, reddotguy, Klasik616 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta
Idk man they certainly are behaving like they're single
Yeah they way they’re hugging him and shit, dawg he’s getting edged irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, fuxkdakikez, NarrowBones and 2 others
They would have kissed a roided up tall mtn

Why are they at clubs then? JFL
Lol, probably just a girls' night out, it's not uncommon for many to frequently go clubbing just with their female friends...There they might meet some other guys and could do or not stuff with them, it all depends on the mood, atmosphere, how the guys are, how much they drank, etc.

• +1
retards here unironically believe once u reach a certain looks level u can just grab hot girls in public and they will suck ur dick on command

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, reddotguy, Deleted member 27635 and 12 others
They would have kissed a roided up tall mtn
I think roids are male gaze, if you get bigger then you are naturally capable of, girls will dislike it

retards here unironically believe once u reach a certain looks level u can just grab hot girls in public and they will suck ur dick on command
He is HTN and we don't see his eye area. Respect to those girls honestly.
EDIT just checked his insta and yeah he is HTN with gypsy vibes coming from him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: lepo2317
I think roids are male gaze, if you get bigger then you are naturally capable of, girls will dislike it
Not talking roided orge I'm talking lean face with big wide popping shoulders

• +1
Tall mtn
Those women mog him into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Zeta

They’re still attracted to him. If they were disgusted or didn’t like him they would do everything in their power to be far away from him. You can clearly see that they were still touching him, clear ioi. Why they don’t kiss could be many reasons; camera, hard to get etc.

• +1
They’re still attracted to him. If they were disgusted or didn’t like him they would do everything in their power to be far away from him. You can clearly see that they were still touching him, clear ioi. Why they don’t kiss could be many reasons; camera, hard to get etc.
kanker wijven

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Not gl enough to act like a narcy. It's repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Zeta

Average guy in this scenario = Public beheading

• JFL

why are you confused? those girls mog/fog him? girls for ONS etc fuck hotter guys than themselves jfl. He is tall MTN they are like HTB+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta and Crisick