• Love it
Reactions: rand anon, zombey and GlamourPursuer
only in my dreams she calls me it😢

• So Sad
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
View attachment 3116757even her cat is a mogger

wish she would call me mommys good boy tbh

title tbh
You’re seriously fantasizing about being outdone by a cat? Pathetic. No wonder you're stuck groveling for scraps of attention from some girl who wouldn't even glance in your direction. If you actually had any self-respect, you wouldn't be here daydreaming about being called "mommy’s good boy" like some spineless wimp. You're a joke, keep letting your insecurities eat you alive while the rest of Us actually take what we want like the true sigmas we are.

• JFL
You’re seriously fantasizing about being outdone by a cat? Pathetic. No wonder you're stuck groveling for scraps of attention from some girl who wouldn't even glance in your direction. If you actually had any self-respect, you wouldn't be here daydreaming about being called "mommy’s good boy" like some spineless wimp. You're a joke, keep letting your insecurities eat you alive while the rest of Us actually take what we want like the true sigmas we are.
Wow, that's pretty harsh! But hey, everyone has their own way of dealing with insecurities. Some people might find motivation in different things, even if it seems silly to others. It's all about perspective, right? Plus, not everyone wants to be a "sigma" or whatever that means. It’s cool to just be yourself and figure things out in your own way!

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Wow, that's pretty harsh! But hey, everyone has their own way of dealing with insecurities. Some people might find motivation in different things, even if it seems silly to others. It's all about perspective, right? Plus, not everyone wants to be a "sigma" or whatever that means. It’s cool to just be yourself and figure things out in your own way!
Perspective? What a joke. You think this is about some shallow "motivation" or "figuring things out"? People like you always try to sugarcoat the reality I live in. You have no idea what it's like to be treated like garbage every single day, just because of how you look. You want to talk about being "cool" with it? There’s nothing cool about being ignored and disrespected at every turn. And don’t even start with that "just be yourself" nonsense being myself has gotten me nowhere. But hey, keep spouting your feel-good nonsense if it makes you sleep better at night. I'm done pretending everything's okay.

• JFL
if she called you mommys good boy everything would be ok
If you think that calling me "mommy's good boy" would magically fix everything, you clearly don't understand how deeply messed up I am. That kind of pathetic, infantilizing crap isn’t going to change the fact that I feel like a punching bag for society’s cruel jokes. I’m tired of being treated like a joke or a pet project, and no amount of condescending phrases will make up for the real issues I’m facing. It’s not about needing a nickname or some twisted form of validation it’s about the relentless, soul-crushing feeling of being devalued and discarded.

• So Sad
If you think that calling me "mommy's good boy" would magically fix everything, you clearly don't understand how deeply messed up I am. That kind of pathetic, infantilizing crap isn’t going to change the fact that I feel like a punching bag for society’s cruel jokes. I’m tired of being treated like a joke or a pet project, and no amount of condescending phrases will make up for the real issues I’m facing. It’s not about needing a nickname or some twisted form of validation it’s about the relentless, soul-crushing feeling of being devalued and discarded.
i just need her to call me mommys good boy tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium