Nobel Prize winner James Watson loses his honorary titles after repeating scientific facts

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: somalicel, Averagecel, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
9D681D90 B887 4A8A 8D5B 2EDAE1899D3F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, Deleted member 1973 and BigBiceps
It isnt genetic tho, IQ has been shown to differ depending on environment no matter the race.

EDIT: meant to say ¨fully genetic¨

Last edited:
It isnt genetic tho, IQ has been shown to differ depending on environment no matter the race.
Of course, but not by large amounts. I'd say environmental factors would account for about 15 points and rest is genetic. I genuinely do not believe average equatorial guinean with 59 iq is on the same level of intelligence with average singaporean with 108 iq.

• +1
Reactions: somalicel
True but to make a racial average assumption isn't possible considering the different environments they live life in.

For sure blacks have lower average IQ in America for example bcs the majority of them grew up in hoods. While most white people live in the middle class.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106, Petsmart, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person

All the evidence I've seen indicates its genetic
Africans - 85
Whites -100
East Asians/Ashkenazi Jews - 110
IIRC

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and BigBiceps
True but to make a racial average assumption isn't possible considering the different environments they live life in.

For sure blacks have lower average IQ in America for example bcs the majority of them grew up in hoods. While most white people live in the middle class.
Black people of America have exactly the same chances to live a better life and rise from rags to riches as whites, they even have a easier path to the universities.

• +1

It's not fully genetic but there is considerable genetic differences between races.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and LordNorwood
All the evidence I've seen indicates its genetic
Africans - 85
Whites -100
East Asians/Ashkenazi Jews - 110
IIRC
Explain to me how Chinese people had around the average IQ of 90 under the rule of Mao
While they have an average iq of 105 now?

Explain to me how Chinese people had around the average IQ of 90 under the rule of Mao
Never heard about the differences so I would need to see the actual details of the testing in each case but if we're playing a guessing game - idk, better nutrition, more culturally accurate tests, better education, any one of these or more could be factors
Edit: also flynn effect

Black people of America have exactly the same chances to live a better life and rise from rags to riches as whites, they even have a easier path to the universities.
There is a lot of psychological factors that go in living in the hood

Honor and tribalism for your gangmates are normal, people also get brainwashed into joining a gang hence why they stop education. This happens at young ages as well.

Also in America, not every school has the proper education and student loans cost a fortune, how tf is a broke nigga from Detroit, for example, able to ever repay that shit?

Everyone has equal opportunity but not everyone has equal access to those opportunities.

nothing can be fully genetic if you blow your head you would be 0 iq

Chinese have average iq of 100. Their government just frauds it to 105 and even 110 sometimes to boost national confidence and pride. Even in PISA tests they only have the elite schools tested, even though the schools should be tested randomly.

• +1
Never heard about the differences so I would need to see the actual details of the testing in each case but if we're playing a guessing game - idk, better nutrition, more culturally accurate tests, better education, any one of these or more could be factors
Edit: also flynn effect
The things you mentioned are environmental factors, which also play a role in IQ

I am not saying that there isnt IQ differences in the races. I am just saying that we dont know how big of effect environment vs genetics have.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Because they were literally starving themselves to death lol, that's when environmental factors like nutrition actually make a difference

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Of course, but not by large amounts. I'd say environmental factors would account for about 15 points and rest is genetic. I genuinely do not believe average equatorial guinean with 59 iq is on the same level of intelligence with average singaporean with 108 iq.
You can't just associate percentiles with those factors that play a role in a person's intellectual development. If you give 0 nutrition to a child or block major protein pathways that establish neural networks than that child will have an Iq of 35

High test grandpa. Mine also said niggers were stupid and i will so too. It's a tradition by now.

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk, Averagecel and BigBiceps