Nobody actually cares about a famous person

romanstock

romanstock

35 yr old virgin
When a psychopathic normie spots a famous person, the first thing they try to do is get a photo with them. The famous person is a prop, a trophy to elevate their own social status. 'I was with this thing that society says important' 'wow ur standing next to mr. important ur so cool omg' 'ha thanks, i guess i am.'

When a woman has sex with and dates a famous person, she is solely focused on elevating her social status in the eyes of everyone else. When two normies talk about a famous person's life, they are both just signalling to each other that they are in tune with what is important thus showing that they are part of society and are not to be ostracised, a weird performance acted out when deep down neither of them actually give the slightest shit about this famous person.

All normies ever do is about elevating themselves. They are all psychopaths putting on a performance trying to climb social hierarchies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, Gonthar, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
I WILL NEVER TAKE PHOTO WITH FAMOUSE PERSON IDC , IM THE BIG MAN

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and romanstock
I WILL NEVER TAKE PHOTO WITH FAMOUSE PERSON IDC , IM THE BIG MAN

The mental evolution into a NEETlord precipitates your standing separate from all of society because you have risen above the petty concerns of normie men.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
The mental evolution into a NEETlord precipitates your standing separate from all of society because you have risen above the petty concerns of normie men.
True

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
When a psychopathic normie spots a famous person, the first thing they try to do is get a photo with them. The famous person is a prop, a trophy to elevate their own social status. 'I was with this thing that society says important' 'wow ur standing next to mr. important ur so cool omg' 'ha thanks, i guess i am.'
You could write a whole article on your social media about this and complain that strangers only want to take a photo with you to raise their status. Then when you'll be approached you can ask them: "Are you a fan?". If they say no, then reply "Then why do you even want a photo with me?", if they say yes, then respond: "Then you should know that I don't take photos with random people, what kind of fan are you?".
BTW, some celebrities refuse to take pics with their fans or give autographs.

• Woah
Reactions: romanstock
Cope. Most normies worship celebs.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and gigell