Nobody Cares About Men's Problems

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
Nobody wants to hear about a guy's problems or listen to him complain. Nobody cares and soysociety will just tell him he's privileged and blame him for everything. Meanwhile, if a foid is the slightest bit sad the entire world will bend over backwards to appease her.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6095 and 4 others
Nobody wants to hear about a guy's problems or listen to him complain. Nobody cares and soysociety will just tell him he's privileged and blame him for everything. Meanwhile, if a foid is the slightest bit sad the entire world will bend over backwards to appease her.
cope

nobody cares about UGLY ETHNIC Men's problems*

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6095, Golang and 1 other person
welcome to the first day of the rest of your life

enjoy your stay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6095
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 4797 and 2 others
Shit thread

also, who is this “nobody” you keep mentioning?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Its just the way it is, everyone is somewhat egocentric so we arent that inclined to care about other peoples problems. Additionally male apathy is real, people respond stronger to women being in distress when compared to men. This is because women are small and weak and need protecting.

As a man you can't show weakness (to certain people). This doesn't mean bottle up all your emotions, but if you need to command respect from a group of people you can't use that same group of people as an emotional tampon. Choose carefully who you confide with and keep it as minimal as possible.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, ToursOverBoyo2020 and JosephGarrot123
Why should someone care about your problems?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Because I am a human being worthy of being treated with kindness, dignity, and respect.
Tell me in the next 5 seconds problems of someone else that play on your mind or that concern you greatly

Tell me in the next 5 seconds problems of someone else that play on your mind or that concern you greatly

The plight of the Palestinian people at the hands of the criminal terrorist Zionist Occupation. I regularly donate to the Palestinian cause and spread awareness of their issues on social media. My entire social media feed is actually spreading awareness on the issues that different groups of oppressed people are facing.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
The plight of the Palestinian people at the hands of the criminal terrorist Zionist Occupation. I regularly donate to the Palestinian cause and spread awareness of their issues on social media. My entire social media feed is actually spreading awareness on the issues that different groups of oppressed people are facing.

Also if someone were to come to me and share their problems particularly someone that I am supposedly friends with then I would and have taken the time to listen to their problems and try to help to the best of my ability. I regularly listen to the problems of others, however they rarely listen to my problems in return and hence the frustration.

• +1
Reactions: GeordiLeFort
Also if someone were to come to me and share their problems particularly someone that I am supposedly friends with then I would and have taken the time to listen to their problems and try to help to the best of my ability.
this forum is better than therapy

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Also if someone were to come to me and share their problems particularly someone that I am supposedly friends with then I would and have taken the time to listen to their problems and try to help to the best of my ability. I regularly listen to the problems of others, however they rarely listen to my problems in return and hence the frustration.
Then that's especially harsh for you, because 99% of people wouldn't be able to come up with anything outside of their immediate family.
Most people in your situation would use religion as a cope

• +1
this forum is better than therapy
Setting your wallet alight for warmth is better than therapy
actually, it's pretty much the same thing

• JFL