Nobody deserves to see my faces

altbones

altbones

Iron
I’m 14 years old. Nobody deserves to see my face. Why? Because I’m the most ugliest thing on earth. Everybody on here is better looking me. It’s so brutal I wish I was at least mtn. I hate myself. I wish God can re created my face because he didn’t do such a good job or maybe it’s not his fault. I hate myself. I wish I was a Tyrone with op genetic. But I’m a 4’9 ugly face. Sub human. I hate myself. You guys are better than me. I wish I was yall. I wish I had family friends. Be beautiful. But I guess it was never met for me. In the end it’s over for me. But for yall you guys can actually looksmax.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kroker, PlayersGetPlayed, XxW33dSm0k3rxX and 2 others
I’m 14 years old. Nobody deserves to see my face. Why? Because I’m the most ugliest thing on earth. Everybody on here is better looking me. It’s so brutal I wish I was at least mtn. I hate myself. I wish God can re created my face because he didn’t do such a good job or maybe it’s not his fault. I hate myself. I wish I was a Tyrone with op genetic. But I’m a 4’9 ugly face. Sub human. I hate myself. You guys are better than me. I wish I was yall. I wish I had family friends. Be beautiful. But I guess it was never met for me. In the end it’s over for me. But for yall you guys can actually looksmax.
I hope I get murder or actually be able to rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meteor21, piec and Samsepioler
Stop rotting as you're 14 I feel sorry for you in your situation but you should honestly get out of here

people still see you outside

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: altbones and CoreSchizo
its going to be okay. wait for technological singularity

• +1
Reactions: altbones
get off the forum lil bro

You're 14 bro you're not some kind of animal it can't be that bad

Do you get bullied at school?

• +1
Reactions: altbones
You're 14 bro you're not some kind of animal it can't be that bad
I’m a hideous creature. Even workers when ordering food calls me ugly and grown women calls me ugly and of course girls my age calls me the most ugliest fucking person they’ve ever seemed. It’s so brutal

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I’m a hideous creature. Even workers when ordering food calls me ugly and grown women calls me ugly and of course girls my age calls me the most ugliest fucking person they’ve ever seemed. It’s so brutal
Ok but now I'm curious you have nothing to lose

Ok but now I'm curious you have nothing to lose
I still have my mom. She’s the only one that’s cares for me and I also have a friends and he’s probably my only real friend. That I will ever have.

• +1
Reactions: mitereew, Kroker and PlayersGetPlayed
I still have my mom. She’s the only one that’s cares for me and I also have a friends and he’s probably my only real friend. That I will ever have.
Be he goes to another school but he still meet up and go out to do fun stuff.

Height. And acne.
It'll be alright these are normal at 14 your going through puberty chill out and just play games or whatever helps you feel good just looksmaxx as much as you can so you won't get picked on

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and altbones
It'll be alright these are normal at 14 your going through puberty chill out and just play games or whatever helps you feel good just looksmaxx as much as you can so you won't get picked on
Ok