nobody here has status frauded as hard as me

Deleted member 9666

Deleted member 9666

Send
Back in 2014/2015 when I was 18/19 years old I would use a jail broken version of snapchat to send camera roll snaps to all the girls I was talking to. Every time I went to a party or did something fun with my friends, I would go out of my way to take hilarious snaps and save it to my camera roll. Whenever I met a new girl and I was snapchatting her daily, I would send her lit snapchats of me with my friends or hot girls doing dumb shit. At one point I had like 100+ videos in my camera roll ready to send to any chick. I saved all the lit videos my friends sent me as well. Videos of me doing dumb shit at parties, lake days, restaurants with friends, etc. What was I really doing when she thought I was out doing all this fun stuff? Probably sitting at home playing video games. Every single girl I talked to thought I was the most interesting person ever that was living a life one could only dream of... and they always made an effort to come through and carry the conversation. I could see the shift in interest once the girls realized I was constantly hanging out with hot girls and doing fun stuff. :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 8919 and 15 others
Back in 2014/2015 when I was 18/19 years old I would use a jail broken version of snapchat to send camera roll snaps to all the girls I was talking to. Every time I went to a party or did something fun with my friends, I would go out of my way to take hilarious snaps and save it to my camera roll. Whenever I met a new girl and I was snapchatting her daily, I would send her lit snapchats of me with my friends or hot girls doing dumb shit. At one point I had like 100+ videos in my camera roll ready to send to any chick. I saved all the lit videos my friends sent me as well. Videos of me doing dumb shit at parties, lake days, restaurants with friends, etc. What was I really doing when she thought I was out doing all this fun stuff? Probably sitting at home playing video games. Every single girl I talked to thought I was the most interesting person ever that was living a life one could only dream of... and they always made an effort to come through and carry the conversation :lul:
mirin' dedication and autism

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, gamma, Deleted member 9699 and 5 others
nice i might try this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
mirin this based fraud.Does it still work nowadays?

mirin this based fraud.Does it still work nowadays?

No idea. Search "snapchat" on r/jailbreak and look for working methods. Snapchat might've finally blocked it after all these years.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
to me

fame maxing is the true status maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
nigga that's nothing. I literally made a believable Stacy account on instagram just to tag her in my stories when I go out. I had half of the class request to follow her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: everythingisacope, gamma, Bitch and 3 others
nigga that's nothing. I literally made a believable Stacy account on instagram just to tag her in my stories when I go out. I had half of the class request to follow her
ur e inteligent men tengmaster

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 6538