Nobody is getting laid

fobos

fobos

Toxic
I don't know a single person irl that actually gets laid on regular. In fact, I'm the biggest slayer I personally know.

''They just don't talk about it'' is a massive cope becasue MEN TALK ABOUT IT.

And when you ask someone in LTR is he smashing that pussy you can see on his facial expression that he in fact is not smashing that pussy.

So you shouldn't really feel bad about being an incel because most males are incel. You should feel bad tho because you will probably never get to dip your dick inside a wet pussy.

Women would rather stay inside and put a cucumber in their vaginas than have sex with sub 8 males.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 616 and 6 others
legit as sin. i know so many incels in denial

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, MiroslavBulldosex and John
Yeah, the majority of men are incels in denial.

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, Demir, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
I don't know a single person irl that actually gets laid on regular. In fact, I'm the biggest slayer I personally know.

''They just don't talk about it'' is a massive cope becasue MEN TALK ABOUT IT.

And when you ask someone in LTR is he smashing that pussy you can see on his facial expression that he in fact is not smashing that pussy.

So you shouldn't really feel bad about being an incel because most males are incel. You should feel bad tho because you will probably never get to dip your dick inside a wet pussy.

Women would rather stay inside and put a cucumber in their vaginas than have sex with sub 8 males.
Yea legit. Most men lie about it and since they think they are the only ones lying they assume every guy slays.

So true... I tell this to my friends when they characterize us as incels. At least we fuck once a month. Most guys don’t fuck at all. I know so many 20yo virgins.

• +1
Reactions: samm735
True. Most men are incels or at least temporary incels.
Women would rather masturbate than fuck a disgusting sub8 man.

if u date below your looksmatch ur basically an incel

• +1
Reactions: samm735
im in an ltr and smashing that pussy buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, BigdickAverageEthnic and fobos
I am :feelshaha:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
who mogs?
probably me slightly, I'm not dumb enough to try ltring a girl with more smv than me, that's just asking to get cucked

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic, samm735 and fobos
probably me slightly, I'm not dumb enough to try ltring a girl with more smv than me, that's just asking to get cucked
cucks me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I'm the biggest slayer I personally know.
Yet you never showed your face on the forum.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Nah I have to say it's always been quite easy for me to get LTR before 2017 (I've never been single for more than 6 months then). But between 2017 and 2018 I had to endure a long dryspell.

As for slaying, I've never been able to do it, will probably never do. Still a something nice to dream of though.

I wanna say cope buuuuuuut

It doesnt count as a slay unless her maxilla is properly developed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back