Nobody likes the sfcels

D

Deleted member 22124

Prosocial, accountable, well-adjusted participant
They're a disgrace to humanity. White males become openly gay/trans to not be associated, ethnics hate them and their own women cuck them en masse. Even regular incels are higher up on the social hierarchy. The only people who like the sfcels are other sfcels.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Mio, Jamaldickjavontus and 3 others
i dont like them but its funny to raid streamers with SFcel chud stuff

• +1
Reactions: Mio, Jamaldickjavontus, TheDragon and 1 other person
i dont like them but its funny to raid streamers with SFcel chud stuff
True, its fun to troll leftists because they're easily triggered.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mio, Jamaldickjavontus, TheDragon and 2 others
some are funny like @incelconspiracy pthers are just slightly more racist forum members with nothing funny to say

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
They're a disgrace to humanity. White males become openly gay/trans to not be associated, ethnics hate them and their own women cuck them en masse. Even regular incels are higher up on the social hierarchy. The only people who like the sfcels are other sfcels.

20230825 200205

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
Shut up U gay

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Shut up U gay
You're not sfcel, you're just insane! Haha and you don't like them either, you just like to hate.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 18582, Deleted member 19865 and 1 other person
But you have to hide your feminine side or they'll think you're a freak/untermensch no matter how good you look.

I thought SFcel meant short face cels for a while...
Then I thought it meant white incels as in SPF (from sunscreen)
what does it mean?

I don’t even really like the typical aryan look tbh. North atlantid mogs on men, while ginger mogs on women. Both still white, but you get the idea. Blonde is overrated tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
I don’t even really like the typical aryan look tbh. North atlantid mogs on men, while ginger mogs on women. Both still white, but you get the idea. Blonde is overrated tbh.
north atlantid is the best period imo

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
what does it mean?
Its ppl with victim mentality who thinks being white counts as a professional and social merit. If they're white then they think they should get the job, in social settings they should have higher status due to their whiteness etc. You'll often see them using words like ethnic or other inapproprite slurs as insults without understanding that puts them lower in the eyes of normal people. It's like they're stuck in their worldview and won't reconsider even after facing backlash and negative effects. They think Jews control pretty much everything in their lives.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN
Its ppl with victim mentality who thinks being white counts as a professional and social merit. If they're white then they think they should get the job, in social settings they should have higher status due to their whiteness etc. You'll often see them using words like ethnic or other inapproprite slurs as insults without understanding that puts them lower in the eyes of normal people. It's like they're stuck in their worldview and won't reconsider even after facing backlash and negative effects. They think Jews control pretty much everything in their lives.
So people who are aware of the social power of being white? I can understand that tbh.

So people who are aware of the social power of being white? I can understand that tbh.
That's not exactly it. They think they  should have more social power from being white than what they have.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
I like sfcels because they are useful tool in my long term plans of eradication of humanity

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22124 and Samsara
They usually marry asians

Actual SFcels are a meme, but i will always adore Germans of old, what they stood for, their courage to face hell with a smile to the bitter end. Now this race is almost gone so nothing to worry about

Agreed Aryan isn’t that important just white in general.

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
The hallucination of a trans racial nigger lover

Fucking niggers

Screen Shot 2023 09 03 at 123858 AM

Ideal feminine beauty