Nobody loves me or likes me irl

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
The only real people I feel like I can talk to are people on here. Nobody in my actual life cares for me. My mom nor my dad give zero shits. They focus on their work and what not. My sister caught me crying in my room yesterday and didn’t even try to comfort me or anything. She just told me to shut up because she was on some stupid fucking face time with her cuck bf or something.
I just wish I had someone who truly loved me and cared for me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Lokki and 15 others
Not even my friends care for me, they kick me out of all the calls and I just rot alone and play games now a days. I don’t even have movie nights with my dad anymore like we used to

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Lokki, Nick.Harte and 5 others
My life is worse

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., skkrrrtcantdo and vermillioncorefan
I am a bit disheartened when I read these threads. I wouldn't know what to say, I often don't comment.

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill and cromagnon
i admire you bro. sometimes i wish i was you.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
I am a bit disheartened when I read these threads. I wouldn't know what to say, I often don't comment.
yea but you would know what to say nigga you’re just like us

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
yea but you would know what to say nigga you’re just like us
In some ways yes, but he is 15 years old. I am 24, some things were done, some things were done badly.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and vermillioncorefan
i wish there was a way to actually be myself. but when i try it doesn’t go well. dire consequences actually

• +1
The only real people I feel like I can talk to are people on here. Nobody in my actual life cares for me. My mom nor my dad give zero shits. They focus on their work and what not. My sister caught me crying in my room yesterday and didn’t even try to comfort me or anything. She just told me to shut up because she was on some stupid fucking face time with her cuck bf or something.
I care about you bro
If you want to talk my PMs are open :Comfy:

• +1
In some ways yes, but he is 15 years old. I am 24, some things were done, some things were done badly.
dude:feelswah: i’m scared of how i’ll be at ur age

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I care about you bro
If you want to talk my PMs are open :Comfy:
Thank you bro, im not trying to be an attention seeker but it feels nice to know people care.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Thank you bro, im not trying to be an attention seeker but it feels nice to know people care.
Nah I completely understand
We all have our ups and downs in life

Shit only gets better from here bro :cool::cool::y'all:

• +1
same tbh tbh

• +1
PMs are open bhai:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
We are here bro. Get some better friends tho damn

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Slavusz and cromagnon
Same thing here brother. Everyone hates me irl and I have no idea what to do

If you’re aren’t gl and NT, it’s over

My sister caught me crying in my room yesterday and didn’t even try to comfort me or anything. She just told me to shut up because she was on some stupid fucking face time with her cuck bf
Le most empathetic gender

Atleast we like you in here

Trust me if you didnt live in the states and lived in tampere I would be your friend:feelspepo:

And you just have to hope you'll find a good talking stage soon, dont make it a relationship those just break your heart this young

• +1
Same

Just accept it and work for yourself. I cut off most fake friends and assholes form my life already. I just workout, watch cartoons, study and journal alone. Its peaceful if you can accept it

• +1
wassup
Tlchargement  8  removebg preview

• JFL